chapter 17

"Ok.... so now that everyone here got to know miller we can go back to the topic." Liam said to the other men while looking at miller knowing he has information.

"Yeah and i would tell you that but first i need to talk to zayn a moment." Miller said giving answer to liam and moving to look at zayn.

"Yeah you two can talk but not alone, one of us is going with you." Liam said referring to him and his brothers.

"And why would i allow that?" Zayn said while looking at liam with a strange look on his face.
While miller said at the same time that he could come with them.

"One, because we are a team now zayn and if you get to know information before we do then so do i." Liam said getting closer to the door before adding 'lets go' to zayn and miller.

"Fuck, he's going to be the cause of my death." Zayn mumble while going through the door with miller behind him.

"Yeah yeah leave me here with those two right like i'm nothing to you guys." Niall yelled after them while getting a third finger from both of the mans behind him.

"Berrett Stoll." Miller said to the mans as soon as they were out of everyone's hearing area.

"What?" Both of the mans ask him, confused showing on their face.

"He is the man who is in charge of the meeting you are going to spy on, in that meeting you would find out what their plan about all of you." Miller said while looking at the two surprised faces.

"First of all how the fuck did you get that information, and second why did you need to tell that in person to zayn and not infront of all of us?" Liam said getting a little suspicious and turning to look at what zayn has to said about it.

"Look i don't need yout trust or something i'm here to help and if you have a problem with it it's on you mate." Miller said looking straight at liam.

"Look liam, miller's here only to help us and not do any harm so why we just let him do what he need to do and not doubt him." Zayn said while putting his hand on liam shoulder as he watch liam turning to look at his face.

"Ok." Liam said starting to trust zayn.

"And the reason i wanted to tell zayn in private is because of the fact that i don't trust you, but i will try to if it help you guys." Miller said broking the serious looks between the two.

As the boys were going back to the room to inform the other three about what they are going to do in a few weeks, louis and harry were getting yelled by niall about the argument that was happening a second ago.

Sorry about this short chapter but i have a lot of thing going on and i don't have the time to write so i'm really sorry <3

Pls vote💓

What do you think about miller?(do you think he also ship larry or not (; )