chapter 7

"Get cleaned up we're going out you two will be staying here in the spare room and figure out what going on with you otherwise you're out." Zayn said.

"And what you three will be doing while we suffer?" Ask louis getting angry at the idea.

"We will be at our club until you two workout whatever going on." Niall said while smirking.

"Bitch." Harry mumble.

_________________________________________

Harry and louis got inside the spare room while liam wait outside the door getting ready to lock it up.

"Hey wtf are you doing." Yell louis knocking on the door.

"Until you keep fighting you will stay there the longer." Liam yell back.

"Fuck." Harry yell.

Liam, zayn and niall were now at the club while louis and harry keep fighting.

"Let's get fuck up that we don't need to worry about them." Niall yell while taking down a shot.

"Yeah sure." Liam said while looking at zayn and zayn doing the same.

"Look at all this food i'm going to get some, someone want?" Ask niall while getting up and walking toward the food, and the boys saying no.

Now liam and zayn were alone looking at each other.

"We can't." Zayn said while looking at liam.

"Why not." Liam said getting closer ro zayn.

"We just can't." Zayn said while getting out of there leaving a very confused liam behind.

_________________________________________

"Are you done yelling." Louis said while trying to find a way out.

"No you don't get this, this is all your fault." Harry yell at louis while getting closer to him.

"How any of this is my fault." Yell louis back at harry getting even closer to him.

"If you didn't do what you did at the club we wouldn't be here right now." Yell harry back while louis pinned him to the wall.

"So are you telling me that you didn't enjoy it." Louis whisper against harry's neck.

"No i didn't." Harry mumble while louis get closer to his neck.

"So if i would do this." Louis said while starting kissing harry's neck. "It wouldn't be doing anything to you." Louis said continuing giving harry kisses on his neck.

"Louis." Harry whisper.