chapter 10

Until everyone heard something in the mic or rather someone.

"So louis, remember that night at the party or do you need me to remind you?" Ask a strange voice coming from harry's mic.

"Fuck..." louis whisper trying to find harry.

"Who is it?" Liam yell through the mic.

"Ask your mate louis here i think he know who i am." The same creepy voice was sound again.

Louis start to find a way to help harry but also keep the kiss a secret.

"What do you want oblonsky." Louis mumble through the mic.

The gasps were can heared through the mic, and louis knew that he need to help harry now and fast.

As louis start running toward the last place he saw harry, and the boys doing their jobs, oblonsky was heard again.

"Ding ding ding, we have a winner how did you know it was me." Alexander said sarcasm.

Louis snore at the thought of harry sitting there and have to suffer him.

"What do you want." Niall said trying to figure out where he is hiding.

"I don't need something i already got what i need isn't that right harry." He said while waiting for harry to respond.

"Fuck you." Harry yell out while trying to get out from the chair he was tied to him.

"Isn't he a charming one, isn't that right louis." Alexander ask through the mic with a smirk.

The other boys didn't know why alexander keep saying these things toward louis because those two were hating each other.

Niall found harry place and send the location to louis because he was the close one, but also sending for their mens for backup.

Louis was now at the location niall send him, he start hearing voices so he decide to listen.

"So when do you think he is gonna show up?" Alexander voice was heard.

"Don't know and don't care." Harry yell at him.

"Aww don't tell me you think i'm going to buy it, we both know that you two cares about each other." Alexander said.

"Maybe he care but i don't give a shit about him." Harry yell again, but the thing is that he hope alexander was buying it because he didn't want him to hurt louis but louis didn't know.

"This fucker, maybe i sould let him die." Louis mumble.

Louis's had enough already and decide to get inside and finish with the mission, he now inside and see that there is no one with alexander and harry in there.

Harry could see louis but so is oblonsky who was now going toward louis, harry used this moment of distraction to get out of the chair and take oblonsky to the ground.

"Who is behind the tigers?" Harry said coldly.

"I'm not telling you shit." Alexander breathed out.
Now harry has enough and start pressure his hands around alexander neck. Oblonsky clawed at his thigh, cutting harry with his nails.

Louis grabbed the knife from his back pocket, grabbed his hand, and stabbed his hand, pinning it to the ground.

"We could do it all night." Louis said coldly.
"Who is behinf them?" Louis ask again. He glared at him and remained quiet. Louis twisted the knife in his hand, causing him to groan in agony.

"Fuck. FUCK! Okay shit." Oblonsky yell.

"Rocco Emerson." Oblonsky gasped.

"Boss lets go." One of alexander people yell. Before alexander had the chance to yell, harry sat up and twisted his neck, killing him.

One of his people walk in and his eyes widened at the sight. Louis grabbed the knife from oblonsky's hand and threw it, hitting its target right between his eyes.

"Lets fucking go idiot." Louis yell at harry while running toward the door.

_________________________________________

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?