chapter 11

Lets fucking go idiot." Louis yell at harry while running toward the door.

_________________________________________

The boys were now at their house or rather the malikson house.

"Did you kill him?" Was the first thing zayn ask the boys.

"What do you think." Louis said sarcasm while glacing at harry.

The boys were all sitting in the living room.

"Yeah we did and he gave us a name." Harry siad while looking at louis with annoyed stare.

"Rocco Emerson." Louis said but was now looking at the other boys, ignoring harry.

"Shit if rocco really is the leader then we need more people and more guns." Niall said while remembering the person they were just talking about.

"Yeah i remember him." Liam said looking at niall.

"Ok get some rest we talk tomorrow, zayn stay a second." Liam said looking at the boys while they were getting up.

"What do you want." Zayn said.

"Now now, be nice." Liam said while smirking at zayn.

"Get to the point." Zayn said while getting of the couch toward liam.

"We need to talk about what happend today." Liam say while looking at zayn up and down.

"He didn't say it just to piss him off, something going on between them." Liam said getting angry at zayn and getting now closer to him.

"You wish, harry wouldn't date a malikson specially if its louis." Liam spat back at him.

"You have a problem with my brother." Zayn ask getting angry at liam.

"No but i do have a problem with his brother." Zayn spat at him, remembering the night at the party and how zayn reject him.

"Yeah and what that would be." Zayn said grinning.

"Beacouse you're a little shit." Liam spat, making zayn look at him with a clenched jaw and furious eyes.

Zayn walked toward liam, coming dangerously close, his eyes darken as he glares at liam.

"Watch that little tongue of yours." Zayn spat harsly.

"No one speaks to me like that and gets away." He add.

"I don't give a fuck, i had enough and i will not listen to a worthless piece of shit like you and your brother." Liam say through gritted teeth.

"Down." Zayn demanded.

"What?" Liam say and a confused look on his face appears.

"I said down. Get down on your fucking knees right now." Zayn leaned in closer, towering over liam as his breath was fanning against liam face.