chapter 14

Louis and harry didn't have time to do anything before niall start screaming.

"WTF is going on." Niall yell at them covering his eyes.

"There is no need for yoy to cover your eyes anylonge." Harry mumble.

"Since when you two are on such good terms with each other." Niall said while smirking and closing the door of the bathroom.

"We don't." Louis say as harry say "we hate each other."

"Yeah i can see that." Niall rolled his eyes at the stupidity of the boys infront of him.

"Hmmm i will let you talk...." Louis mumble getting closer to the door.

"No!" Harry yelled out, louis looked at him confused as harry add "don't go, we need to talk a second, niall.." Harry said looking quite begging at niall, niall got the message and left the room, leaving behind very confused men.

And as when niall closed the door, harry could feel the sexual tension come back into the room, louis looked at him with lust in his eyes and harry's cheeks became red like a tomato so he had to change the subject before he would notice.

"So....what are we going to do about him knowing that we...you know..." Louis said caught him off guard.

"That we have something going on between us?" Harry said whuile smirking at louis loss of confidence.

"There is nothing between us you virgin, just a few hand jobs." Louis said and laughed.
"Yet i made you cum so much with just my hand." Harry smirked and he could see the anger in louis face for teasing him.

"Fuck off it wasn't even that good." He said back. And this time, harry was the angry one.
"You haven't tried my mouth yet babe." Harry said and he winked at him.

"Fucking slut." Louis said with a smirk and motioned harry to come to him, harry blushed becuse of louis comment and slowly made his way yo louis.

Harry fell to his knees and looked at louis hard cock, louis lifted harry's chin.
"I'm not gonna go easy on you at all." He said with a serious look on his face.
"I don't want you to." Harry opend louis belt and zipped his jeans down. He took off his underwear and he saw louis cock and remembered how big he was. Harry swallowed his spit. "Scared babe? You can't go back now."