::2::

"Where are we going?" George asks impatiently, constantly patting down his uncomfortable dress.

"Are you really in a place to complain right now? You're the one that jumped into my car and asked me to drive you out of that place," Dream snaps back, seeming a little irritable to the brunette.

"Well if I had my phone maybe I would have been able to find someone else to help me," George crosses his arms and looks out the window, annoyed by the dirty blonde beside him.

George looks over as he sees Dream laugh. In all honesty, the sight of him laughing is quite cute. George can even see the way his freckles seem to morph into patterns along his cheeks and the way his lips curl up so perfectly. He's almost jealous of the blonde in a way. Everyone around George is so perfect it's aggravating. He bets this person has nothing to worry about at all.

"So why did you leave your wedding anyway?" Dream asks, keeping his eyes on the road until he looks to the side at George, who is already staring at him. George looks away quickly and tries to laugh it off.

"You wouldn't want an arranged marriage with some random rich man you don't even know, would you?" George looks back over and studies Dream's side profile, noticing the way his smile morphs into a smirk.

"Well if he looked anything like you I don't think I would be too against it," Dream looks over at George, a playful smirk across his lips. George turns away, flustered.

"On second thought, I think I might just jump out of this window," George leans his head against the window, wondering why the hell this stranger is flirting with him.

"Suit yourself. But seriously, if all you had to worry about was marrying some random dude, you should've just done it. People in your position do this all the time, it's nothing new," Dream shrugs, eyes back on the road now.

"You don't get it," George sighs as he closes his eyes. "I don't know how much you know about me, but I'm not the picture perfect son my father hoped for. The wedding was all just a way to reform me, to mold me into the perfect businessman. He would've made me think I was doing it to inherit the company, but really he would just give it to my brother."

"Oh," Dream says quietly.

"'Oh'?" George mocks, laughing emotionlessly. "Who are you anyways? And I'm not talking just names. Why were you at my wedding in the first place? And what did you mean when you had mentioned being involved with business?"

"Well first of all, I was never at your wedding," Dream deadpans. "But anyways, I'm your father's business competitor, hence why I was outside the venue and not inside. I manage the Smith technology business."

"Aren't you a little young for that? What are you, twenty?" George asks, slightly laughing.

"I'm twenty two, thank you," Dream glares at him while driving. "And it's not like I had a choice. My parents died and I had to inherit the company; it was either me or my sixteen year old sister."

"Right," George thinks for a moment. If Dream is his father's business competitor, maybe befriending the blonde can help George get under his father's skin.

"What are you thinking about?" Dream asks after a few moments of silence.

"Why do you want to know?" George asks, looking over and meeting Dream's glance.

Dream simply shrugs and continues to drive. "I don't know, you just have this mysterious aura around you. I both hate it and admire it."

"Thank you?" George doesn't know whether to take this as a compliment. "Where are we going?"