::4::

tw// slight sexual harassment

The next morning Dream is back to his douche-y self as he wakes George up bright and early once again.

"I've already talked to Sapnap enough to last me five days, let me sleep," George complains, sinking into the sheets. Dream tears these off of the brunette impatiently as George groans in annoyance.

"You're coming with me, no complaints," Dream says, holding the sheets as George whines. "Besides, I have your new phone at work so if you want it then you might want to come with me."

"Fine, you suck," George shoots Dream a glare, who just shrugs it off and throws the sheets onto the bed again, leaving once the brunette finally gets up.

George changes into a pair of jeans and a hoodie, one that is his size of course. He reluctantly follows Dream out to the car, head held low as he still hasn't fully woken up or gotten any food in him.

Upon making it to the company, George once again puts on his 'Henry Peters' badge and follows Dream, distance between the two of them, to Sapnap's office. Dream drops George off and goes back to his own office, leaving the brunette with the very talkative Sapnap. Luckily the two of them get along fairly well, or George would've snapped his neck by now.

"That guy's the worst, right?" Sapnap jokes after Dream is out of sight, to which George laughs in agreement with. "Have you eaten today?"

"No," George replies, stomach growling.

"I could tell, you look exhausted," Sapnap says. "Follow me, I'll show you to the special lounge area where you can get food."

"But Dream said not to leave and walk around," George says. "Can't you just get me food like you did yesterday?"

"I don't want to," Sapnap complains. "Come with me. We won't get in trouble, I promise. Dream won't yell at you."

"I'm not worried about getting in trouble, I'm worried about getting recognized and dragged back to my father," George says. "But if you think it'll be fine then sure."

"Good, let's go. I'll show you around the cool places. I haven't had anyone to mess around with in months ever since Dream fired my friend Luke," Sapnap rolls his eyes, motioning for George to follow him. The brunette follows and the two start walking down the hallway. "First I'm going to show you to the lounge where you can get some food, then I'll show you to my secret spot."

"Don't you have a job to do?" George asks.

Sapnap shrugs. "Yeah, but I'd rather not talk to you about your family all day then write a dumb report. No offense to you or anything, I'm just a terrible listener."

"I can tell," George mumbles. Sapnap raises an eyebrow in question to which George simply laughs and deflects.

Sapnap leads George through the quiet halls, explaining some history of the company and how Dream has been in charge for almost half a year now. George feels bad, he doesn't exactly know the relationship between him and his parents or if they were close. Regardless, he knows how bad it feels to lose a parent, let alone two, even if you're not that close.

The two of them make it to the lounge room, which has three large velvet couches, a few gaming chairs, a breakfast buffet—which turns into a lunch buffet half way through the day—and finally, a whole wall of televisions each serving a different purpose.

Sapnap immediately sinks into one of the couches, closing his eyes and relishing in its comfort. "Help yourself to anything, breakfast ends at noon so we still have a couple hours until it's lunchtime."