::5::

It is now the night before George breaks into his father's company.

Days have passed since Dream and George's drunken kiss, and neither of them have brought it up. George, though, has thought about it everyday.

So much that he's up at 2 in the morning, just thinking, in his bed.

Well, at least he knows that Dream is most likely not straight... Still, he doesn't know if the blonde likes him. He's not exactly sure about his own feelings, in all honesty. Sure he was drunk, but he'd be lying if he says he doesn't feel anything towards the blonde. He hasn't dated anyone in so long, though, so George isn't sure if these are just feelings of lust or genuine feelings.

The brunette is brought back onto earth from his thoughts as he hears a light knock at the door. He shouts a 'come in' while still lying in bed.

Dream opens the door, walking in hesitantly and sitting in a chair across from George's bed, not saying anything.

"What are you doing?" George breaks the silence, staring at the blonde. The dim lamp just barely illuminates the room, but it's enough for both of them to see each other clearly.

"I couldn't sleep," Dream says, sitting in the chair simply staring back at George. The two of them look at each other in silence, somehow not finding the situation awkward. "I'm sorry, by the way."

"About what?" George asks, thinking of about ten reasons the blonde would apologize, each one trivial and unimportant.

"I mean, I've pretty much just dragged you into my plot of destroying your father's company. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me," Dream says, chuckling slightly. George simply shrugs and sits up in the bed.

"I don't hate you," George says, and Dream's eyes widen slightly. "As surprising as it sounds, you've really helped me understand myself over this last week. I've known my father is a shitty person, but I find myself taking comfort in knowing that I can take him down. I know that sounds twisted."

"If you don't mind me asking, how is your father such a bad person? You've never mentioned it," Dream says, leaning his head on his arm. George can't tell if Dream is genuinely curious or if he plans on using this against his father.

George thinks for a moment. Should he really tell Dream what can possibly expose himself? Fuck it. "He's just always been the type of person to care more about his business than anything else. When I was a child, he would always try to mold Wilbur and I into the perfect people. When I discovered I was gay, I started to act out more and he didn't like that. I started to learn more and more about each one of my family members, and the secrets just started piling up. My father knew that I possessed knowledge of every one of his scandals, and he didn't like that, so he would always use me to make sure I wouldn't spill anything. It got worse after my mother died."

"Your mother is dead?" Dream asks, never actually knowing that information.

"Yeah. We were never too close, in fact, I don't think she liked me very much," George chuckles slightly. "But she was someone I could go to when I was upset. I guess after her passing I just lost all connection with my family. Figured they didn't want me there, but I had no where to go so I stayed."

Dream sits in silence, listening to George talk about his past. "I understand. Your mother seems like she was a nice person."

"Yes, she was, there were definitely a lot of secrets though," George says with a breathy laugh, forcing himself not to cry thinking about his mother.

"Do you miss her?"

George's eyes widen at the question, how it was asked in such a sweet and quiet way. He can't stop himself from crying slightly now, letting the few tears fall as he hopes Dream can't see them. "Yeah, I do."