::final words::

that's all folks :,)

well that was a roller coaster, huh? y'know, i originally didn't have many plans for this story, i just saw a tiktok of some random person in a wedding dress running and jumping into a car that takes off, and the person labeled them dream and george as a joke LMAO... i didn't originally plan on writing this story, i actually had a couple others in mind but i couldn't bring myself to write those for some reason (still can't, so if someone wants a good story idea i gotchu)

when i started writing, i decided i wanted this to be a 'drama' genre book where romance is kinda the second main focus. i think i did this fairly well with building tension and all... and the family drama, #relatable

i ended up choosing not to write an epilogue, i figured i left things at a good spot. also, you guys know how shit i am with fluff and an epilogue is usually just that so i was like nahhhh that's enough haha

also we are at 86 thousand reads, thank you all so much!! i'm glad you all stuck through this with me and had patience with all the little breaks i took... i unfortunately couldn't post every day like i did with 'fall for me' but i tried my hardest and you were all understanding, so thank you :D

well, for the moment you've all been waiting for... my new story!

the title is 'Jealousy' and here's the description:

" Jealousy.

Dream has always been a jealous person. He's spiteful and arrogant, always needing to get his own way. This only worsened when he got to college, and now he can't spend one minute without being the center of attention.

Everything seems to change when the new art student, George, steals the attention from him. Even worse, the brunette seems to always pretend as if Dream doesn't exist. It's safe to say that Dream is jealous of this beautiful art prodigy, and jealousy goes a long way. "

this is a mature story and it will have strong topics such as:
- smut & nsfw
- addiction
- recreational drug & alcohol usage
- domestic violence/toxic relationships
- sexual assault
(and probably more that i haven't thought of yet)
(it's not as angst-y as it sounds trust me)

anyways, if you've enjoyed this story and 'fall for me' then i have a feeling you'll like that one as well :) as of right now the first chapter is posted on my account, so i encourage you guys to read it if you'd like!!

that being said, i hope you all enjoyed this story! it's been quite the journey, and i'm glad to see that you've all stuck through it with me :)

well, i hope you all have a great day or night, i'll see you soon! once again, thank you for reading and leaving such positive comments, it always warms my heart. stay healthy and hydrated, bye everyone!!

p.s., follow my tiktok @ mystique__s :)