::3::

"What the fuck are you doing?" George asks, confused and holding the covers over his bare chest.

In front of him sits Dream right beside the bed, legs crossed with a smug look on his face. "I'm just sitting."

"You were watching me sleep!" George yells, emphasizing the last part. Dream simply shrugs and gets up.

"I tried to wake you up," he says. "Anyways, you're coming to the company with me today."

"Why? I don't want to go to your dumb company," George says. "Now get out, I'm trying to sleep."

"I don't know if you forgot or if you're just trying to be difficult, but you agreed to help me, so you're coming. If you don't want to, then feel free to go back to your own house, I'll gladly give you a ride there," Dream says with a sarcastically nice smile, sort of creeping George out in a way.

"Fine whatever I'll go," George rolls his eyes.

Dream leaves and gives the brunette ten minutes to actually get up and get ready, to which he uses every second of. He changes into yet another oversized hoodie and sweatpants, and even though the clothes are comfortable, they aren't his style in the slightest. He doesn't exactly have room to complain, though.

George makes his way downstairs and sees Dream in the kitchen eating avocado toast while scrolling through his phone, a slightly annoyed expression on his face. After hearing the brunette enter, Dream perks up and looks at him.

"It's about time," Dream says, standing up and throwing the rest of his food away. "Lets go, you can eat at the company. We're going to be late."

Dream immediately walks away to his garage, George barely following his quick footsteps. They make it to his car and George steps in, feeling the familiar atmosphere and the distinctive smell of the clean leather seats.

George stays silent as Dream drives, seeming annoyed at how late he woke up. The brunette almost wants to reach over and slap him, he's forcing him to go to the dumb company anyway.

"You better hope you're still respected by my employee when we show up late," Dream says, not looking away from the street in front of him. "Sapnap's always cared about punctuality."

"Who is Sapnap?" George asks, trying not to focus on the bitter tone of the blonde's voice.

"My best friend and top employee. He'll be showing you around the company and helping you figure out your shit," Dream says.

"Figure out my shit?" George repeats. "The fuck does that mean?"

"Means that you'll have to sort through all of your family issues until you give me something to work with. Unless you know of your father's business plans, of course, but I doubt that would be true," he says coldly.

George wonders why the blonde is being so bitter towards him today. Perhaps he takes his business very seriously, but that's still no excuse to just talk down to George.

"You're expecting me to tell you my family's scandals?" George crosses his arms and looks over to Dream, who now lets a small smile form on the corner of his lips.

"Yes, that or your father's business plans," Dream says quietly.

George simply rolls his eyes and sinks into the seat, wondering what the hell he did to get himself into this situation. He wonders why he didn't just jump out of the car yesterday when he had the chance, but alas, now he's stuck with unraveling the family scandals that more than likely involve him. Don't get him wrong, George is more than knowledgeable about the family secrets and scandals. Hell, he knows the ones that could easily destroy the whole business, and maybe that's why his father was so evident on making him his pawn.