extended summary -

Graciela Lantsov could feel it.

For a long time there was a fire burning within her, waiting for the perfect time to escape and consume mountains on villages.

But how could she do that when she was a princess.

No, Graciela could feel it.

She could feel the protection inside of her to defend a country no matter how little they seemed to care for her. But to Graciela it was her duty, even if she wasn't the next in line for the crown.

But when the man she believed protected her ended up being her demise there was nothing she could do. Nothing but let out the fire.

All it did was grow more, it consumed her soul and with her hope taken away and her palace destroyed she did the only thing she could think of. She ran.

She ran to whatever place it happened to be, not caring where it took her. Maybe that was Graciela's biggest mistake because soon she found herself no longer a princess but a measly thief, in the worst place to be.

Ketterdam.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬Here's a short summary to let you know a bit more about this story! I hope you're intrigued enough to continue on because from what I've already written I'm enjoying this and I hopeyou do too!

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
Here's a short summary to let you know a bit more about this story! I hope you're intrigued enough to continue on because from what I've already written I'm enjoying this and I hope
you do too!

—giselle

EDIT: Wow I never realized how bad the original summary was, it wasn't even really about the book it was more about her past. I still kept
it about her past in a way but it's the actual important parts not will matter so I feel like this is a much better summary for the book!