IMPORTANT INFORMATION [PLEASE READ]

THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED: for those who have read this announcement before, please scroll down to the end to read the update version of this update (what a bloody mouthful, I am so sorry)

Good morning, good evening and good afternoon y'all. I have an ✨announcement✨ to make.

If you've read all the way to the end, you'll have seen that I asked if you guys would like a rewrite of this story (a better portrayal that does justice for what's going on and does not entertain internalised misogyny!) and I've decided that that's what I'm going to do!

I will be writing it as a separate book, whilst this one stays up too so you can compare, reread, laugh or whatever. There's a lot of parts in this book that I wished I had written better, or even done justice to all the characters and their interactions — so expect a newer version to come out soon!

I'll also be including some changes in relation to some of the comments you guys have made, too! I love reading through all your thoughts, suggestions, corrections (such in relation to Amourette's name!) and I appreciate the time you guys take to read through my works and get lost in this fictional world.

UPDATE (08/04/2021): THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF PARENTHOOD HAS NOW GONE LIVE! You can go to my account and find there titled "Parenthood: Rewritten". Save it to your library to be notified when I update it! I'm very excited to show you guys this newer version I have in my head and I can't wait for you to get lest in this world again.

Thank you so much once again, especially because you guys have really motivated me to get back into writing every time I feel like I'm ready to just give it up or not try. It's been a long time, but I hope to see you guys again soon in version to Parenthood.

much love,
ami x