Training

Third POV:
Weeks pass and Sonic and his friends plus enemy learned how to control and improve their powers. Careful not to use them during a Eggman fight. Speaking of which Sonic and his friends are defending the Village from one as we speak. "You're not going to win this time Sonic!" Eggman yelled. "That's what you always say" Sonic said and spin dashed several robots. Tails secretly uses his wind power and blows Eggmans robots along with Eggman himself, making it seem real Tails lands before doing it and held on. "Where did that wind come from?" Eggman asked. Tails stops the wind and Sonic spin dashes Eggman into the stratosphere again. "Later Egghead" he said and they went to Tails's Workshop where Shadows waiting inside. "Welcome back faker" he said. "Hi Shadow" Team Sonic responded. "Another one huh" he said. "Yeah you should join us sometime" Sonic said. "No thanks, I'm good" he said and we shrugged. "About the other week. Who do you think it was?" Shadow asked. "I don't know, makes me concerned though" Sonic said and they trained their powers again. In duals, Sonic vs Tails, Stick vs Amy, and Knuckles vs Shadow. "Round one start" Amy said, waving a green flag.

Sonic runs towards Tails but he fly over. He then uses wind and pushed him into some bushes. "Woah nice" Sonic said and runs out, homing attacking Tails. With no time to react Tails falls down to the ground, as Sonic creates a fire ring around Tails. Only the fox wasn't done and flew up and over the flames using wind to push Sonic close to it. Sonic now knowing how gets rid of said fire and pushes fire towards Tails. Since wind fuels fire in anxiety, Tails surrenders forgetting that Sonic can prevent the Workshop from burning. "Ha! Good game bud" Sonic said and gets rid of said flames. They shake hands in good sportsmanship. "Round two start" Shadow said when Amy and Sticks are in position, waving the same flag as Amy.

Amy and Sticks runs at each other with a hammer and a stick in hands. Amy jumps and smashed ice particles around with her hammer. Sticks though makes hot water and it slowly melts said ice. The girls keeps hitting and countering thier attacks, slipping in the process. "Come on" Sticks whispered hoping that it'll melt faster. Amy on the other hand uses it as an opportunity to gain the upper hand. She skated around professionally and kicks Sticks, making her trip and fall. Amy points her hammer at her back and Sticks surrenders. "Good go Sticks" Amy said. "Thanks Ames" Sticks said and now it's time for the final round.

Shadow and Knuckles stands in front of each other. "I'll give you the first move" Shadow said and smirks. Knuckles stomps and creates vines to wrap Shadow in, he summons lighting destroying said vines. Knuckles uses some vines and launches himself towards Shadow but Shadow teleports and creates a thunder startling Knuckles. He teleports and roundhouse kicks the echidna, standing on top of him. "Wow" was all the gang has to say about that. "Good game echidna" Shadow said. "You too" Knuckles said as he gets up.

"It seems like we're getting better" Tails comments. "Yeah but I don't know how long we can keep this up for" Amy said in response. "As a secret? Yeah with us not going to the Town for lunch instead me getting to go. They must've been suspicious" Sonic said and everyone nodded. "What do we do then? Everyone is suspicious of you and I'm known as the bad guy" Shadow points out with arms crossed. "We can't stay there for a longer time period unless we want them to get terrified" Tails said. "Only we can't go there with our powers reacting any second even if we do control them fully" Amy said and everyone nods in agreement. "I got an idea. You idiots can follow if you want and can keep up or you can stay and wait until I come back" Shadow said. Team Sonic looks at each other and Sonic and Tails follows. The others went inside and hangout with some muffins. Shadow, Sonic, and Tails finds Shadow and they ran towards Shadows Cave. Well Tails fell a bit behind for a while. When they got there it's still blocked by the meteorite and they simply push it to the side wondering why they didn't do it sooner.

"Alright this is what we're looking for" Shadow said and dug up a small wooden chest. "What is that Shadow?" Sonic ask as he points at it. "It's something from an old friend. Back when we were little that is..." Shadow said and looks at the box as if he was going through a memory. He shook his head and has a determined look on his face. "My friend said that I should only use this when the time is right. Which if my theory is correct.. yes this is the right time" Shadow said and signals Sonic and Tails to hold onto him. They do so and teleported back to their friends. "Why didn't you do that sooner?" Sonic asked. "Can't I have a peaceful skate in the jungle Sonic?" Shadow asked back and Sonic puts his hands up in defense. Tails does the same. "Guys? This is a very special gift from two old friends. One died and the other disappeared when I was younger, which isn't much of an excuse but it's the main reason I wasn't quite myself" Shadow explained. He opened the box and it was gems. "What are we supposed to do with these?" Amy asked. "Just wait and see" Shadow said. They looked at each other then sees Shadow putting on a black one. They shrugged and put one of them on themselves. Something starts to happen and all their elements starts responding to something. What though?