Village Attack

Eggman is attacking the Village! Again.. "Hohoho!! Well this is fun" Eggman said on his eggmobile. "This is what you get for taking my comic Dave!" Eggman said as he fires a laser at Meh Burger. Luckily, no one was at Meh Burger. Eggman moves forward and gets bored. "How much longer till Sonic arrive?" He asked. "Unfortunately, he's not available at the moment" a voice said and everyone looked at Sonic, his friends, and Shadow in their new outfits. "Why not?" Eggman asked. "Um.. he sprained his ankle and Tails is sick so... they called us" Sonic said. "Uh huh.. who are you exactly?" Eggman asked. "We are um..." Sonic continued. "We didn't think this through" Amy mumbled. "What? No name?" Eggman asked. "We'll figure that out later. Eggman? Prepare for your defeat" Sonic said. "Individual names?" Orbot asked. "Oh yeah we should document this" Cubot said excited. "Sure" Sonic said and smirked. Everyone leans in.

Sonic jumps and does a barrel roll landing with steam around him, "Blue Flame". Amy does a spins and poses with her left leg up and her hands on her cheek, "Princess Crystal". Tails jumps and blows dirt around standing mid-air in a resting position, "Orange Wind". Sticks makes a swimming motion creating a small puddle around her, "Water Badger". Knuckles just stands there and makes some flowers bloom around him, "Red Daisy". Shadow summons a red bolt of lightning on himself and while glowing white said, "Red Lightning". All the villagers are impressed with their introductions. "Wait. You all sound familiar" Eggman said. "I mean we were originally in Bygone Island until a comet gave us powers so I mean" Tails said. "Makes sense" Eggman shrugs and smirks right after. "Robots? Attack!!" He yelled and our heroes go into their battle stance. Sonic/Blue Flame runs and puts three badniks on fire. Afterwards he spin dashed all of them. Amy/Princess Crystal skates up to five motor bugs and traps them in a ice cage. When they fire their lasers on it, she blows frost their way freezing said badniks. Tails/Orange Wind flies to some beebots and catches them in a tornado and throws them far away. Sticks/Water Badger yawns and shoots water at the badniks coming for her causing them to short circuit. Knuckles/Red Daisy causes vines to grow and grab some badniks, crushing them in the process. They kept it up and soon the Village was saved! All the villagers cheered and carry them into Meh Burger. "On the house" Dave said and they have some food. This got Sonic questioning on why they never do this with him and his friends but again they're used to him with his friends saving the Village all the time from Eggman not Blue Flame. Still hurts.

After a bit a beeping sound from their new gadgets and they were surprised when taking a look. There's a time limit for the costumes!? 8minutes and they only have 3 left. "Well that's our signal to go" Blue Flame said and the Villagers were sad. "Don't worry, if the og heroes are unavailable we'll protect you" Pink Crystal said and the Villagers cheered. They make their exit and detransforms behind Tails's Workshop, going inside afterwards. "That was tiring" Tails said stretching. "Yeah I'm pooped" Sonic said. Everyone else agrees with the boys. "Something bothering you Shadow?" Amy asked seeing Shadow with his head down. "It's nothing" Shadow sighs and Amy places her hand on his shoulder. "We're a team now, you can tell us" Amy said and Shadow got annoyed. "Just because we're a team doesn't mean that I have to share my little world with you" Shadow said and skates out crying. "Shadow wait" Sonic said and runs after him. Amy starts to feel bad and looks at the others. They all know Shadow is hiding something but won't tell them what it is. They sighed.

Shadows POV:
No. Stay strong. Stay strong for them. For.. her. I skated all the way to my Cave and sat on the outside with my head resting on my knees. I just can't tell them. I can't. "Hey..." A familiar voice said softly. "What do you want?" I asked. "Something bothering you?" He asked. I shrugged in response trying to stay strong. "Lost someone huh.. presumed missing? Possibly both?" He said and I felt him sitting next to me. I nod and still feel those tears coming down. "Well I lost someone too if that makes you feel better" he continued and I got confused. He saves everyone. "You see the reason I became a hero was because I didn't want someone else to go through what I did when I was younger on this Island" Sonic said and I looked at him still in tears. "Maria Robotnik right" he asked and I'm surprised. How does he know her!? "How-?" Was all I managed to get out. "When I was little, I was believed to be this kid with a special gift. I would always play around with my speed and beginner spin dashes, until one day I spotted a fire. I rushed to get help and when they all got there most of the building was on fire. I was forced to stay with the cops, they held me to them to make sure I stay outside. When the fire was out I overheard them say that they weren't able to save two humans. Dr Gerald Robotnik and Maria Robotnik. They mentioned an ultimate lifeform but my parents came for me before I heard anything else" Sonic explained and I was full of disbelief. Sonic knew all this time? "It's okay if you don't trust me anymore" Sonic said as he scratches the back of his head, definitely forcing that smile.

Next thing I know I was hugging him. "Th-thank you for telling me" I said and he hugged back after hesitation I can tell. "Anytime Shads" he said and we break. "Should we go back to the others?" He asked. "No.. no let's stay for a little while longer" I said and we looked up at the night sky with all the stars. Sonic started to get tired after a while and I teleported us back to the Fox's Workshop where everyone was waiting for us. "Everything alright?" The Sonics girlfriend asked. "Yes it is now" Sonic answered. I nod for confirmation. She nods back. We all went to bed and sleep.

A/N: This is no Sonadow.