Remember Me Because I Believe In You

The next day after the doctor examined me, he said I'm not ready to get discharged yet, but I can walk freely in the hospital, so I went to Jake's room to see Edward, Olivia, Michal and Janet.

"Good morning." I said and everybody looked at me.

"Oh, the girl from yesterday, do I seriously know you, or, you're just one of my fangirls trying to take advantage of my memory loss." Jake coldly said. I felt so hurt, the one who picked me up and held me tight, the one who said he loves me and won't leave me is in front of me doesn't remember me.

"Jake, don't be mean to her, I can't believe you!" Edward said with an angry tone, out of his cool calm self.

"If she something that important I wouldn't forgot her, in three weeks I remembered all of you, except for her, that's mean she's something not important." Jake said and then glared at me. "Get out of my room!" I ran out from the room.

"Sara! Wait!" Olivia said and ran after me.

Edward POV.

"Get out of my room!" Jake angrily shouted at Sara and she ran out from the room

"Sara! Wait!" Olivia said and ran after Sara, suddenly Jake's head start to pain him.

"AAAAHHH! My head!" Jake screamed.

"Jake, are you alright?" I asked. He shut his eyes tight. That look, he do it when he's trying to remember something. He deeply sigh.

"I'm fine, that girl is gone. Whenever I see her my heart that suppose to be dead beat fast and my head hurt, gosh, she's like a disease." Jake said. I sighed not believing him. "I said those harsh things to her because my head started to hurts me, just... Who is she to me?" I looked at him.

"She's... A friend, close one, especially to you, both of you been through a lot." I said, Jake shut his eyes tight trying to remember Sara.

"I can't... I just can't remember her. I don't remember the existence of Sara in my head!" Jake shouted.

"Excuse me." The nurse said. All of us turned to her. "Visiting times are over."

"Alright, see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah... Later." Jake said and looked at the window deep in thought. Both of us got out from the room.

Sara POV.

Few minutes earlier. I ran to a lake that in the hospital. "Sara!" Olivia shouted. I turned to her with an eyes filled with tears.

"Why? Why Jake saved me that day, why it wasn't me who lost my memories? Why?!" I shouted. "I rather die than face this reality." Olivia hugged me tightly.

"It's alright Sara, Jake will remember you just like he remembered us." Olivia said comforting me.

"You know yesterday, I begged the nurse to show me his room, after I begged and begged, she finally took me to his room, when I entered Jake said to me 'Who are you?' I wanted to think it was a joke, so I laughed it off, but he was serious, I felt part of me disappeared." I said as my body started to tremble. Olivia hugged me tightly.

"It's alright Sara." Olivia said.

Jake POV.

That Sara girl, why do I feel like her existence is something important. Edward said we used to be closed friends, if that's true, then why when I recovered after one week I remembered everyone quickly except her. My head hurts and my heart won't stop pounding. Was she that special to me? When she cried I couldn't help it but run after her. All I can think of in my mind is a picture of a girl, she has a pretty smile and always get angry whenever I tease her, but I can't see her clearly. My head... It's hurt.