Sunset

The next morning I woke to prepare myself for school. Why on the earth Cassidy is here, actually you know what? I'm happy they are here, now Angel is near me I can have her back. If my plan works I'll bring her back. She's the most important person in the world. I made French toast after I finished eating I rode my car and walk.

"Oh man, this homework is hard I can't do it." A kid said.

"Yeah, I spent the night doing it and I'm not finish." His friend said.

Heh morons, I finished my homework in five minutes and he spent the whole night. I opened my locker and shoved my lunch. I closed my locker and walk to my first period this morning was math. I saw Janet and sat next to her. She passed me note. I read it. "Did u finished ur hw?"

"Yup." I wrote and passed back.

"Gimme plz!!" I rolled my eyes and turn to her, I quietly pass my note book to her. She smiles a wide smile for me and start quickly to write them, before I turn back my head she finished. "Wow that was fast." I said half-whisper. She giggles.

"I had experience; I always take Spencer's notes." Janet said.

I turn to teacher and heard him blabbing about the triangle and stuff I already know them, after several classes finally lunch time, good thing that Janet has biology like me, I went with Janet, she start to blab about her date, I was hearing a little, "Blah blah blah... Spencer... Blah blah blah... Jake... Blah blah blah.... Cassidy." When she said Cassidy I quickly turned to her, but without showing any motions.

"What about Cassidy?" I said casually.

"Oh, I heard she was very popular and she's only date college students, so cool." She said. I blink slowly to her. "Oh! Oh! That look! Do you know her Sara?"

"Yup, she's Cassidy, my ex-best friend, my nemesis; I swore to myself that I'll bring her down." I said like I'm saying something isn't serious. Surprisingly Janet glares at me.

"What?!" I said half shouting.

She smirks to me. "I'm with you with whatever the plot you're into." She said and hugged me, I quickly pulled away and looked away.

"I'm happy that you're with me." I turned to her coldly and lean to her right ear. "But don't hug me again." I whispered and leaned away.

She nodded her head. "Oh there is Jake." As she mentions his name, I looked at him, he waved for us. I dash to him and smiled a wide smile.

"Anderson! It's good to see you." At first he was shocked that I'm smiling, and more shocked that I smiled, not even a small smile or smirk, I smiled wide smile. I was about to hug him tight too, but I resist doing it; what is wrong with my head?! At this moment I cough and return to my cold-self. That's reliving, I guess? He rubbed my head like a child waiting for her parents to come home.

"It's good to see you too little sister." He teased.

What! That does it, I slapped his hand away from my head. "I'm not your sister, I am your friend." I said and punch his head. "I... Idiot Anderson." He frowns. I felt little guilty, was my hit was this bad? "I-I'm sorry, did I hurt your head this much?" He kept frowning. God is he like a baby or something.

"I'm not mad that you hit me, it's actually a habit I got used to it. I'm mad, because you still calling me by my surname."

I rolled my eyes. "God you made feel guilty for a minute. Get over it; I'll call you by your surname until I feel comfortable around you." I said.

He lean in and hugged me, then leaned down to my left ear. "C'mon you said my first name twice." He said with mischievous voice, it send me warning to my whole body. I pushed him away from me.