Ice Queen Become Warmer

The next day. I woke up to find myself in at my bedroom. I saw sticky note at the bathroom door. I walk to read, "Dear Sara, sorry for interrupt, but Janet, Spencer and I crashed your house -Jake." I sigh and put the note inside my locker. I walked to the bathroom, I washed my face and look deeply in my eyes, this time my eyes was full of happiness and love. I was very shocked and angry. Jake reached me; oh no way he'll reach me. Anger start to rise more until it got out. "JAKE!!!" I shouted, I felt much better when I let it out, I march downstairs. I think they heard me. All I heard it downstairs the sound of scared Janet and Spencer and the front door closed. I march to Jake; he was the only one at the living room. He was a little bit scared, but his face is so cute when he scared and his-- back to the point or else I'll start to daydreaming. I start to return to my normal cold-self.

"Um... Sara! Didn't you saw the note?" He said nervously. Cute! He's so cute when he nervous-- back to the point.

"How could you? I trusted you and that's how you return it to me." I said angrily.

"Slow down Sara! I didn't do anything wrong, if staying here bother you this much then I'm really sorry. I still don't know what you like and what you dislike." He said.

I guess he got a point. I'm little bother too that's he's here, I mean it been three years since I invited anyone to my place, and I guess the fact he touch my soul that my eyes changing her normal looks make me more and more nervous. Oh god did he do something to me while I was blacking out? I relaxed myself. "I guess I'll forgive you since you still new to my world." I said and pat his head. "But I still want you to do something for me." His look was from nervous to questionable. "Look in my eyes."

"Excuse me?" He said

"Just look and tell me what are seeing?" I said and pull him close to me.

"I see... Happiness on them. Oh I'm so happy that you're happy." He said happily.

The anger boiled inside me more. I grabbed his collar and pull him near me, our noses almost touching and then I pulled away, "I'm not happy that now I'm happy." I tighten the grip and start to shake him. "I'm not happy that you made me happy, how could you reach me." I let him go before he get more dizzier. I laughed a laugh as I was like someone crazy. "You know what? It's not your fault; it's mine for letting my guard down." I fall at my knees. "Now I'm easy target. You won okay, you laugh or ditch or betrayal me." I was predicting a respond as if he will get out, but all he did was hugging me.

"Remember, I promise that I won't hurt you and I still at this promise until I die Sara." He said. I felt that my wall of anger start to melt away. I wanted to push him away, but I hugged him back instead, suddenly the front door opened.

"Don't worry Jake, we won't--" Spencer shut up when he saw us hugging. I quickly pushed Jake and stood up at my feet. God I'm so embarrassed that I don't know how to respond.

"Umm... Uh... Damn it! Get out! All of you! Get out!" I said and pushed Spencer out and then I start to push Jake and Janet.

"I'll call you later." Jake said as I pushed him out.

"Yeah yeah, I'll be waiting." Oh god I can't believe I let it slip out from my mouth. I slammed the door shut. I exhale. "Few, I never faced anything like this in my life." Ever since later Jake used to pick me up in the morning we hangout together and of course Janet and Spencer joining us, it been like this for two months and I'm much happier, my motions slowly start to get out, Jake calling me a passionate person, until one day...

I woke up and went downstairs, I made breakfast for me and ate it. I took my iPod and put song Dangerous by Cascada. I walked to the library that my designed in our new home, but I felt bored and got outside. The breeze was pretty cool, so I went to the park. I saw some kids playing together, families having fun, until my gaze stopped at a little girl crying alone, I walked to her.

"Hey little girl, why are you crying?" I said to her and pat her head, she look like ten years old, she remind so much of me when I was little girl.

"I-I want my mommy." She said.

"What's your name?" I asked

"A-Angel." My eyes got widen no way, could be she be the same Angel, I mean I never saw Angel long ago, I'm sure she forgot about me, she was very young then.

"Come with me to find mommy." I said and extend my hand. She took it.

"Where are we going?" She asked. Aww... She's so cute and adorable.

"To the police office, they know where mommy is." I said, she nod her head. We walked together until she felt tired, kids feel tired quickly. I lift her, suddenly my phone rang. "Anderson not now, I'm busy."

"Where are you? I've been searching everywhere, and went to every place you like to go, but I didn't found you." He said.

"I'm going to the police office, I found a lost child." I said.

"I don't see you. I'm near there." He said. I looked around me and he saw me. "Never mind. I saw you." He said and hang up. I looked behind me and saw him, something inside made me happy, without even noticing I smiled.

"Why are you happy? Every time we met you give me ice cold look." He asked happily.

"Huh? I guess the atmosphere made me smile. Anyway I'll drop her to the police office and they will take care of her." I said.

"No, don't leave me sister." She said.

"Sister?" Jake said.

"Whoa buddy don't take it in the weird way, I'm not her sister." I said to Jake and turn to Angel. "It's okay, call me sister."

"Yay! big sister." She said happily.

"You two look similar, same hair color, same shape face, but the color of the eyes different." Jake said. I elbow him. "Ow!"

"It's not this bad." I said. I'm actually happy that Jake now in my life. I feel like the barricade I made to make people stay away from me is gone, he's the only one who still didn't left me, after Cassidy he, Janet and Spencer the only people who stay longer with me. Jake and I stayed at the police office until Angel mother came.

"Mommy!" Angel said happily and hugged her mother.

"Where have you been?" Her mother asked worriedly.

"I was playing and then I lost you, but then big sister told to come here to see you and she was right!" Angel said happily.

"Big sister?!" She asked. I didn't care this much, so I left before I even talk to her mother. I make sure to leave quickly and quietly with Jake of course.

"Sara, what's wrong?" Jake asked worriedly.

I smiled to him. "Nothing." I said and kept walking.

"Sara I'm kind of start to know you. When you say nothing, it mean thing." He said and put his hand at my shoulder. I couldn't bear it more. I hugged him. "Th-that girl was my real little sister and that woman was Cassandra." I said and cried, he was about to ask me, but he shook his head and put his arms around me.

"So that was Angel." He said.

"It was Cassidy, she told her mother she want a little sister, my mother didn't took care of Angel, but I was, but then I was too young to do anything, so they took her away from me." I said. I pulled away and looked at Jake's eyes. "Thanks for being there for me, you really kept your promise. I had my doubt about you, but you proved me wrong, thank you for being there for me." I lean to him and kissed his cheek. He blushed when I kissed him, I giggle. For the first time since forever I felt warmer