Different Wind

"This is your new home Sara. I'll go to the airport I have work to do. Take all the boxes and unpack them." My foster mother said. I always think of her as my real mother, but whatever.

I nodded my head and took all the boxes and start to unpack and clean our new house. It's really big house with two floors. I know how to cook and clean, my mom doesn't usually stay at home, so I clean it and prepare the food for myself or order pizza. My mother work always takes a lot of her time, so I don't really see her. At my old school, I used to be number one, I'm smart student, after all those years of betraying and loneliness, I used to just study, so I don't really study now, I'm smart enough like this.

The next day I took my dairy and start to write my dairy. Since it is my first day at school I start to brush my straight black hair with a hint of brown that go past my shoulders with spiky bangs that cover my forehead and then I washed my face. I looked deeply in my golden eyes, I always look at them everyday to see if there anything wrong with me or if I start to feel something, but there was nothing, so I wore my white t-shirt and wear my black jacket, with black jeans and clean white sneakers. For your information, I'm not a rebel nor emo or Goth. I'm just a tomboy. I took my black sunglass and took my red sport car and drove to school.

It was really weird. Everybody start to stare at me. I didn't stare and I didn't care, all I care was finding my class. I walked to the wall so I can see in which class I am, I saw my name at class A, perfect. My first period was English my favorite subject. I follow the direction, but I ended up lost after fifteen minutes I found the class. I saw the teacher, she's at the age of the early of 20's, and she has brown hair and green eyes. She look nice.

"Can I help you with something?" She said. Her voice is very sweet.

"Yeah, this is class 'A' for juniors?" I asked coldly.

"Yes." She answered me.

"I'm the new student transfer student, sorry for being late, this school is kind of big."

She started to check the list. "Sara Jones?" I nodded my head. "Very well, I'll let you slide since you're new." She turned to the students "Now everybody, say hi for Sara and be nice for her." Everybody said hi. I rolled my eyes and lean myself at the wall and crossed my arms. "Do you want to introduce yourself for everybody Sara?" I answered her coldly.

"No." And walked to the empty seat next to the window.

"Very well let's continue, by the way I'm Miss DeGeest." She start to blabbing about things I already know about, so I spent the whole period thinking, I start to hear some of the student blabbing about me.

"She's so hot." A male student said.

"Yeah, and so cool." A female student said.

After classes, finally lunch time, I kept hearing people gossiping about me. I opened my locker and put my books and took my iPod when I closed the locker, I got greet by a guy with bright green eyes and spiky honey-blonde hair.

"Hi Sara, I'm Jake Anderson nice--"

"Cut the crap, what do you want?" I cut him off. I know he just want to be to be buddy buddy with me then he will threw me away.

"I want to be--"

"Yeah yeah, you want us to be friends. I'm telling to get out of my way. I don't need friends, they're just pain in the heart." I put the headphone in my ears and wore my sunglass and walk to the cafeteria, people start to get out from my way, so I took my food and sat at the corner listening to music and eat. I looked around me and saw that Jake guy sitting with the popular crowed, to be exact with the jokes, so he's one of the jokes I see. I looked at him and he was upset, I guess maybe I was a little harsh at him, he probably want to use me. I mean c'mon he's sitting with the popular crowed, I'm sure he's just a jerk with two dollar haircut. Him and his gorgeous looks and his awesome green eyes and his white sharp teeth, they are so sparkling, wait what am I saying? Focus Sara.

After school. I walked outside to go home. I let out of a sigh.

"Sara!" A happy tone called my name. I looked at the caller and it was Jake. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Hey Sara, I didn't got the chance to--"

"Listen you idiot, if you didn't understand my language then pardon me. I hate your guts, and I don't want to be in any friendship, especially from you." I cut him off and took my phone. "This is my contact. I only have my mother number."

"Well then why don't we switch numbers?" He said happily.

Damn it he's hot, must resist. "I'm. Not. Interesting."

"Then..." He trailed off and ripped a piece of note and wrote his number. "Call me when you feel like it."

"I don't want it." I said and walk away, but that bastard went after me. I stopped and glared at him. "What do you want?" He just smirks.

"I won't leave you until you take my number." I rolled my eyes and snatch his number.

"Satisfied?" I asked and he nodded his head, I hop inside my car. After few minutes I arrived at home. I start to do my homework. They were easy, so I finished them in fifteen minutes.

Sigh. I don't have anything to do. It been like this for like days and I guess some of them understand that I don't want them around me, but some dump people like Jake won't leave me alone, now it's weekend. I wore my pink girly shirt, it was a gift, well why not wear it and white mini-skirt and I took my bag. Well a walk outside could help. I walked outside, I felt like as if something or someone is stalking me, to be honest I had that feeling since I moved here, but I kept walking, as I walk I heard the footsteps walking behind me. When I stopped, it stopped. I turned behind me, but I didn't saw anything behind me. I start to run and the stalker ran behind me.