Seeking The Truth

"Who are you? And why did you kidnap me?" I asked.

"Oh, I am an old friend of Jake. I think he mentioned me, Ermine." Ermine said.

"The traitor." I said. She just laughed.

"And she's my best friend from long time ago Cassidy." She said. Cassidy step next to her.

"What do you want?" I said.

"I think you already know." Cassidy said, I read their minds.

"Jake!" I said. They evilly laugh. "Ermine you want your revenge because Jake killed your family & relatives and Cassidy you want Jake to be yours."

"That's right Jake killed my family, it's time to take something precious to him." Ermine said.

"For the record you killed Jake's family." I said, she cough and looked away.

"But Cassidy how did you know about Ermine?" I asked.

"Oh! I am not sixteen years old Sara, I am much older." Cassidy said and turned to a ten years old kid. "You see I've made a very rare potion to make me see the future. Somehow, the future says that you and Jake will end up with each other." She said with a ten years old voice, I blushed.

"As if. Jake sees me as just a friend." I said, my whole face turned to red.

"No he's not! Stop being in denial. You are in love with him and he's in love with you." Ermine said.

"As I was saying I killed or to be exact ate Cassandra's baby and I became the baby. My plan was to destroy you, so this won't happen." Cassidy said and showed a mirror reflect of me and Jake, together in our wedding. I think I'll faint. "Did you think your old friends will betray you like this? I made them hurt you and leave you and betray you, except Olivia that girl I couldn't reach her, but anyway the incident broke you up."

"You bitch! Come near and I'll kill you." I said. She flicked her hand a cage opened and a lion came out from the cage. The lion wasn't like any lion; he has black throne, two tails and scary look at his eyes. Cassidy eagerly looked in the mirror, it start to change, I jumped at the wall and land at the lion, he start shake his body to make me fall, but I grabbed his hair. "Hiya! Come on show me what you have." The mirror still as it is. Cassidy bit her lips.

"You whore; I'm going to kill you." Cassidy said and put a dark energy to the lion, he became more fears. I fell from him to land at the corner. My head hurts. He came near me. Cassidy looked at the mirror. I start to kick him. He raised his hand to scratch me when suddenly the wall got destroyed, I looked at whom.

"Sara?! Where are you?" Jake said.

"Jake I'm here! Help me!" I said. With one punch the lion died. He hugged me.

"Thank God you are fine Sara. I freaked out when you called me." Jake said.

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

"I smelled your blood." Jake said, suddenly I remembered the mirror of our wedding. I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, but they showed me something weird." I said.

"Them?" Jake asked. I pointed up, but Ermine and Cassidy are nowhere to be seen.

"Cassidy and... Ermine." I said. When I mentioned Ermine Jake faced darken.

"Let's go home." Jake said. I felt weird that he didn't took my hand like usually or tease me. He turned to me. "What was the weird thing that they showed it to you?"

I remembered it again; no way that's a lie. My face turned to red. I pushed him away. "No! No way! That's can't be!" I nervously said.

He chuckle. "Why are blushing then?" He asked.