Sisters problem

(A/N): This draw is by my friends Rina-Chan. All the copy right go to her.

----------------------------------------------

Kou POV.

I kept glaring at my father. "Dad snap out of it, you're always like this when you're drunk!" I shouted at my father.

"Shut up you bastard, because of you Melissa left me." He said.

"It's not!" I said then broke into tears. "It wasn't my fault, I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Your own exist is wrong, you think you can just be the good boy and then Melissa will come back, you're too naive." He said and slapped me hard. "You devil." I wiped my tears. Someone save me...

I ran away as fast as my legs can hold me, I stopped in front of a playground, I saw a fountain and head to it... The smell of blood... The only thing I smell everyday... I looked at the clear water lost in thought... If that caramel haired chick was right, then why she didn't came? I wonder. Suddenly the water of the fountain mixed together as my blood stream from my head... It's alright, it'll heal, but still the pain is real. I washed my face with the fountain water and after minutes the wound healed. I started to walk when I pumped to some of my classmates.

"Oh it Kou." One of them said, then evilly smiled.

"I heard your mother left you, so why didn't come with her?" Another one said. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

"Eh... You smell like blood again, who did you kill?" A girl said. I ignored them and walked away, suddenly one of them pushed me at the ground and all of them started to kick.

"You always like this, why won't you die? It'll make everyone happy, you're just a devil." Another one said. They kept hitting me. After that they left me. I'm not a devil... I didn't asked to born like this. Everyone keeps saying that I'm a devil, even Angel says the.

Wait... Why should I give a fuck? I won't let anyone ever touch me, I'm going to make everyone suffer the pain I'm suffering, starting with them. I charged at my classmates and and punch one of them at his face and the other one at stomach, I kept punching them until there was a girl.

"Y-You won't hurt a girl, right?" She said. I slapped her cheek hard... I won't forgive you, do you really think gender matter to me? I kicked her her legs. All of them ran away crying.. Yeah, now the table turned.. Oh God, it felt so good. I better wash my face... I again walked to the fountain and cleaned my face. When I saw my reflection I was shocked... M-My eyes are red and what's that small black thing at the end of my forehead? Horns?! Is that my transformation?

Sara POV.

The next day... I felt so tired and I didn't want to get out from the bed, but then I remember that I have to feed Angel. I sadly shimmy to the bathroom and washed my face. I brushed my long hair and then walked downstairs, suddenly a smell of fresh baked bread tickles my nose. I hurried to the kitchen to see my mother getting the bread from the oven and Angel happily waiting for the food to serve for her. I started to daydream when I saw Angel smile, but then snapped out of it and faced mom.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes Sara." She said without looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry for saying you're not my mother, I realized that it was a cruel thing to say, so I'm sorry, but I can't break up with Jake, I can't imagine the life without him." I said. With my last words my mom got really mad.

"No good..." Sam mummer. Huh? " I can't Sara, I just can't... He's dangerous, I should've stopped you from the moment the two of you became friends." She snapped.