Flashback: The New Born

In a very very long time ago at Victorian era. Jake Anderson born. He lived a happy healthy life. After several years Jake grew up and became thirteen years old. It was his first year at middle school. He sigh and enter his new school. He walk when suddenly a blonde girl hit him, he fell at the ground. She stopped at her place and turned to Jake.

"My my, I am very sorry. I have been in a rush and I did not saw you." She said and bow. "Apology mister."

"No, it is fine. I am Anderson... Jake Anderson, please to meet you." Jake said and extends his hand for hand shake.

"I am Grace... Janet Grace, please to meet you too." Janet said and they shook hands and---

Present time...

"Cut the crap Jan. All this big talk makes my head dizzy, just let them talk like any 2014 kid talk." I said.

"Okay fine." Janet scoffs.

Flashback...

Janet POV.

"Wonderful day. Isn't?" Jake said.

"Yeah, it is. Which grade are going to?" I asked.

"Seventh grade." Jake answered.

"Me too." I said.

"Want to accompany me to the wall to see which class you are in?" Jake said.

"Sure." I said

After that we became really great friends, we were never into each other on a sexual way. Some people thought so, but we didn't care. There was a girl who hated me because I'm Jake's friend, she created a curse at me to be a vampire, since I'm one of loyalty, I became pure blood vampire. Even though it was my first time, so I was thirsty for blood, I tried to stop myself, but my thirst for blood was more powerful. I ended up killing my whole family & when my desire after blood didn't stop, so I bit Jake I tried as hard as I could to resist, but I couldn't. When I was in the middle of drinking his blood I pulled away, he became a vampire and my thirst for blood stopped, but his just started, I couldn't help him at first, he killed his family, but surprisingly his controlled his thirst for blood sooner than me, both of us then ran away.

The present time...

Sara POV.

I gasp, poor Jake he killed his own family. He must really suffer a big pain.

"And soon after that you left me." Jake said. Both of Janet and I looked
To Jake. Janet bit her bottom lip and nodded.

"I'll continue from here." Jake said.

Flashback...

Jake POV.

"Jake, I'm sorry, but I won't join you. Farewell my friend." Janet said and left me. It was awful. Since I'm loyalty I became pure blood & I easily controlled the thirst, but I wished I could've stopped it sooner.

After a three years. I went to London; there were a rumor about blood suckers drinking people bloods. I was then sixteen years old. I was very thirsty, my cloth was very dirty and I was completely lonely, so I waited for someone drunk to get from the bar. When I saw someone got out I charged at him, but he was better than me, both of us fought until he won. The man has brown eyes and has brown hair that is grown up to his collar with his bangs falling into his face, and he's very tall.

"You are my friend not a human." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If you were a human you've been killed before you even charge..." He said and lean to me. "... But you are special, you are a vampire, but your blood not like even mine it's more... Pure and powerful... If you weren't thirsty for blood." My eyes became wide when he mention 'thirsty for blood' "You would've won, but fear not I'll give you a second chance and place for people like you." He said and leaned away