The Shining Knights Of Justice.

(A/N): Warning. Contain some mature theme.
----------------------------------------------

It been weeks since I heard from anyone and the bullying kept being bigger and uglier. I avoid everyone as possible as I can. Some of the bullies broke my phone, so I can't contact anyone. I looked at my new phone contact. There is only my mom since she brought the phone for me. It's like old me. Broken... Emotionally frozen... Lonely and cold. That's enough! I'm sick of it! I want to see Olivia, Janet, Edward, Spencer and especially Jake I miss him so much. I miss my Angel-bee; I can't let her stay there forever. I sprint to my car. I start the engine and went to Edward and Olivia, I looked at the window, and I saw happy Olivia laughing and cradling Edward. Edward started to kiss her neck. They don't miss me? Why?

I turned away and went away to Jake's place. I saw Janet, Spencer and Anne-Marie happily talking. I guess I'm no longer needed; they have Anne-Marie now. I'm just like Spencer said... A replacement for Anne-Marie, she even liked Jake.

I went to pick Angel up, but then I saw her playing with Anna, Ella and Sal. Sal said something to Angel, which made her blush... Even Angel doesn't miss me. She has her friends and the person she likes. I... I can't take this anymore. I drove my car to the mansion I head to the bathroom. I looked under the sink and found the hidden razor. I looked at it. I really hate myself. Everybody left me. I'm here... Why can't anyone miss me? I start to cry. I promised myself that I won't do it. I returned the razor back and cleaned my face. I opened the door and went to my bedroom I sit at my bed.

"Why don't you pick up your phone?" Jake calmly said. I could sense his anger by the way he's talking even if he's calm. I was scared, when did he come? I looked at him. He was sitting at my chair.

"M-My phone broke." I said.

"How many weeks do you need to come back to us? I was worried and I really missed you." Jake said. He said and sat next to me.

"I... I'm sorry, but I'm a replacement for Anne-Marie." I said.

"Who said that?" He angrily said, but still calm. I didn't answer him. "I'll punish you." He said and kissed my neck. I tried to pull away, but he tightens his grip.

"No... Jake..." I trailed off, somehow I was fine with it, but then flashback hit me.

Flashback.

Three years ago. "Martin, why are we in motel room, we should head home to do our project." Thirteen years I said. He chuckle.

"Oh Sara... You're so naive, even though you reject me when I confessed." Martin said. He pushed me to the bed.

"W-what are you doing Martin." I said. I was scared. He kissed my temple.

"If I can't have you by your well, then I'll have you by force." He said and put plaster at my mouth. He took my clothes off. I'm... I'm being rape by my friend. This can't be happening to me again; I got betrayal from a friend, again.

End of flashback.

I pulled away. "NO!" I shouted. I pushed him away.

"Sara..." He said. I closed my eyes.

"Don't come near me!" I terrified said. "Don't touch me..." I opened my eyes to see Jake gone. A tear streamed at my cheek. I hurried to the bathroom, without hesitation I start to cut my wrist. I really... Hate myself. Blood start to stream. I touched the scars and looked at the blood. I felt like my pain became lighter.

The next day. I bandage my wrist, I should apologize to Jake. I took my camera that I put in my bedroom to see why I have nightmare of Jake sucking my blood. I start skip some parts until I stop the tape. That... Jake? What is he doing? I looked at his eyes. They are red! I zoomed to see him drink my blood. I stopped and the video and angrily head to school. I opened my locker, trash fell from it. I fell at my knees... I... I can't take it anymore. I start sprint to Jake. I looked at him and found him talking to Anne-Marie.