Disaster

"SARA JONES!" Olivia shouted.

"Gaah. What?!" I said.

"You still didn't tell me about your date with Jake. What happened? What happened?" Olivia said. I lower my voice.

"Yeah we went to the amusement park and then I... Mgfhhg... And then he asked me to be his.... Mhggn." I said.

"Sara speak louder and clearer." Olivia said. I spoke normally. I told her about the confession. "And then?"

"He asked me..." I said normally, but then low it. "To be his girlfgnk."

"What?!" Olivia said.

"His girlfrkh." I said. Sheesh, it's hard to let it out.

"Sara say it loud and clear!" Olivia angrily said.

"His girlfriend! Jake asked me to be his girlfriend!" I shouted. The whole class gasp and start to gossip. Shit! "Uhhhh..." Some girls smiled, some of them glared and some of them sad. Even the boys. After school, I opened my locker, Notes fell from it. I read one of them. "Stay away from Jake." And another one. "Break up with him already." Each one of them command or threaten note.

"Hey Sara!" Olivia shouted afar. Shit! I quickly threw the notes in the garbage. "What did you throw?"

"Bad thoughts." I lied.

"About Jake." She said and nudged me. I blushed.

"Heheh...." I said. "Come on." When we left, I could've sworn I felt like someone was watching us. The Bullies are back. I spent the day with Angel and Olivia.

The next day. I did the usual thing, but today everybody kept glaring at me. I guess now I'm the public enemy, but dating Jake is not a mistake. Jake approached me. "Hi Ja-- mmffmm.." I got cut off by Jake as he kissing me. He pulled away. "Not in public."

"Sorry, but I couldn't help it. You were too cute." Jake said. I start to blush. I punched his head like always.

"I-idiot Jake! Always embarrass me." I said.

"Ow. I thought now I'm your boyfriend you won't punch me." Jake said

"W-when you stop being idiot, I'll stop punching you." I said. And he has the nerve to kiss me in the morning. In front whole the school.

"Hey Jake did you brought my text book?" Janet asked.

"Oops, I forgot." Jake said.

"You really an idiot. I told you I have cheerleading practice and when you come to school bring it." Janet said.

"Even if I forgot where did you put it?" Jake said. Whoa a quarrel.

"I told you. At. The. Table." Janet angrily said.

"Why Jake bring your text book. I mean it's not like both of you living together." I said. Janet turned to Jake.

"She doesn't know?" Janet said.

"Know what?" I asked.

"Jake and I live together." Janet said.

"What?!" I said. I'm friend with those guys and this is the first time I knew this. I glared at Jake.

"Relax relax. I don't see Janet that way and both of us in relationship, beside she's like my little sister." Jake said. I kept glaring at him. "Wow, I really like your jealous expression. It's so cute." I start to blush.

"And don't worry. In the future, nothing will happen, because we are blood related." Janet said.

"How so?" I asked looking at both of Janet and Jake.