Side Story: Vampire Prince And The Maid

A/N: This is a side story not part of story, the POV will be for the narrator. It's fantasy story about our heroes Sara and Jake and of course the villain Cassidy Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in a big mansion there was a beautiful prince named Jake Anderson. He was very handsome that he would steal woman hearts, but he cursed with a curse that changed him into a vampire, he live alone in the mansion with his maid named Sara Jones. Irritating Jake march to the living room door. "Wham!" He bangs at the big expensive door. "What the meaning of this?!" Irritating Jake bark. Sara casually turned to him.

"What's wrong master?" Sara said almost disgust.

"Don't give me what's wrong? I told you to clean the attic, why didn't cleaned it?!" He said with the same tone.

"Ew... The attic filled with cockroaches, I won't do it." Sara said.

"Do it, or I'll kill every single citizen in your poor small village, I won't show mercy to anyone!" Jake said with a tone that gives Sara the chills. Suddenly Sara's heart starts to beat fast. "Remember what you were and what you are now." With that he walked away. To tell you what happened before Sara was a maid...

Once upon a time, Sara used to be a beautiful girl, everybody loved her and adore her, she's also very smart, not just she look pretty from the outside, but also kind-hearted, until one day Jake came to the village, everybody was afraid from him, but Sara was brave enough to face him. He was impressed by her bravery and made a deal with her...

If she stayed with him in the castle and obeyed him, he'll spare everybody life, but is she refused, he'll kill everybody. Naive Sara accepted his offer afraid of the life of the villagers. Now she's a maid serve him.

She sighs and sadly went to the attic. She start to clean the dust, she didn't know that Jake was near the stairs to the attic, Sara screamed hard when she saw cockroach, Jake chuckle. "Serve you right, slave." Jake evilly said.

"I heard you!" Sara said. Jake stopped chuckling; she stood at some old cartoons. "I'm not a slave, I only here so you won't any kill-- whoa!!" The cartoon broke and Sara fell, she closed her eyes preparing for the fall, but then fell on Jake's arms, she glared at him and wiggled away, but then another bunch of cartoons fell, Jake shield her by his body and she held him close. After all cartoons fell Sara pushed him away. "Let go of--" Sara got cut off as another cartoon fell, it was about to hit her head, but Jake pushed her away, he fell unconscious . "Master?" He didn't respond. "Master?!" She said nervously, she quickly took him to his bedroom and oh boy it wasn't that easy, after few hours Jake finally woke up. He saw Sara sleeping on frame of the bed.

"Huh?" He mumbled. He looked at bandage on his head and other one at his back. "Good job maid." He said and pat her head, he saw her sleeping without blanket. "Stupid slave, you'll catch a cold." He said and put a blanket at the top of her .

"Don't... Zzz... Call me... Zzz... A slave." Sara said in her dream. Jake smiled at her sleepy face and stroked her head.

The next day, Sara woke up to see herself on Jake's bed; she quickly jumped from the bed and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Jake said as he drank a bottle of blood.

"Good morning master." Sara said, Jake grin at her. "Why are you grinning, it's creepy."

"You made very happy yesterday, I really enjoyed doing it with your body." He said. Sara gasps and hugged her chest.

"What did you do to me you pervert?!" Sara said.