Side Story: The 'Playboy' And The Fairy

(A/N) Hello everyone, this another side story not part of the story. It's about how Olivia and Edward met and became a couple at their old school and other drama, as usual the POV will be for the narrator enjoy it.
----------------------------------------------

I can't believe it!" Olivia sadly said.

"It's okay Liv, next year we will go to all girls school, just bear with it this year, okay?" Dana her girlfriend said and hugged her.

"I really wanted to go there to have our own dorm, beside you know how much I hate boys." Olivia said.

"Look at the bright side, Fyuka high school has a separate classes from boys, so the only time we'll see those disgusting creature is in the lunch time and after school." Dana said.

"Thank you for cheering me up." Olivia said.

"Your welcome." Dana said and kissed Olivia, which made Olivia blush.

Later, Olivia walked to buy some snacks, she felt as if someone watching her, she turned around, but there was no one. Olivia picked up chocolate. "(Christmas is coming soon, I can't wait to celebrate it with Dana)" Olivia happily thought as she thinks of taking the next stage with Dana.

The next day. "(Ew, first day of school. I can't believe I'm going to study with these disgusting school with all those boys. Oh there Dana's!). Olivia approached her and gave her a hug.

"Oh Olivia, I heard some rumors that there is hot guy at school who seduce women then throw them away, be careful." Dana said. I nodded my head. We walk to school holding hands.

"Oh, we don't share classes together." Olivia sadly said.

"It's okay, we will see each other at lunch, after school and now." Dana said to cheer Olivia up.

"You're right, I guess we should go to our classes." Olivia said and both of them went to their separate way. "(I hope I don't bump into any guy.)" luckily for her, she didn't and head to class. "(Yay! So many cute girl, but the one I like is Dana. I hope Sara was with me, but... I didn't found her. This is all my fault for leaving her. I'm sure she ran away, she must did!)"

"Hi, you are Olivia Field. I'm Hana, nice to meet you." Hana said. Olivia happily shook hand with her.

"Nice to meet you too!" Olivia happily said. Fortunately for Olivia, she made lot of friends, but her feelings as if someone watching her didn't go, she still feel like someone is watching her like a hawk. After school Olivia and Dana went to a date.

"And then at math class, I fell asleep, but then Pony woke me up before the teacher notice." Dana happily said.

"Pony must be... Nice person." Olivia said.

"Eh... Don't take it like that, I only love you, I like her as just a friend!" Dana nervously said.

"Hahaha.... Relax, I don't suspect you, I trust you and you trust me, right?" Olivia said.

"Heheh... Yeah... Trust." Dana nervously said. They stayed together chatting. "Well, I'll see you later." She said and kissed Olivia deeply. Olivia sigh and walked away. She walked to the bridge and looked down at the water, suddenly a flashback hit her. She remembered the time when the boy she liked bullied her. (That's why I hate men, they all hide behind a mask of gentleness. Girls are more genuine.) without Olivia knowing that the bridge is old, some of the woods started to crack, when she realized it, she fell from the bridge to the deep water. No matter how many times she tried to swim up, she couldn't reached the surface, She closed her eyes and gave up. But suddenly a hand grabbed her, she couldn't see the savior, she felt like she can't breathe, so the savior gave her CPR and she finally can breath. When she tried to thank the savior, he or she was already gone. She put her finger at lips feeling the warmth of his lips, her heart skip a beat.