Chapter 12 - Mysterious Bone Scripture

The villagers could no longer contain their happiness and laughter. This was an unexpectedly pleasant surprise. No one could have thought that the Green Scaled Eagle would deliver them a fierce beast. These types of vicious birds were all intelligent and wise.

In the following days, the Green Scaled Eagle unceasingly presented them with fierce beasts. From flying pythons to gigantic elephants, all kinds of fierce beasts from the mountain range were delivered.

After only a month, the three little tykes fattened up like balloons. They were almost two meters long, and their food consumption was also extremely shocking, increasing day by day.

"The eldest is called Da Peng, the second is called Xiao Qing, the youngest, Zi Yun1." These were the three names given to them by the children.

Needless to say, these three Green Scaled Eagle were all very intelligent, extraordinarily magical, and they all excelled at understanding human nature. No matter what was said to them, they would understand; the only difference was that they simply couldn't speak the language of humans.

Especially the youngest, Zi Yun, as it was the most intelligent. At the same time, it was also particularly powerful. After just reaching one meter long, it decided to flap its wings and run out the village. It came back after shredding a few tiger wolves, leaving the villagers stupefied.

"Little Zi, come quick." Shi Hao ran in front. Zi Yun eagerly chased from behind. This made all the other children very envious. This mystical sparrow was extra amiable towards the little guy.

"Chirp, Chirp!" Zi Yun ran towards the front, using a scaly wing to help the little guy massage his back. It's very hard to associate this with the behavior of a vicious Green Scaled Eagle.

"What a suck-up, isn't it just because the little guy is teaching you Bone Text?!" A group of kids angrily pouted.

The little guy took another approach, and insisted on teaching the three Green Scaled Eagles the Bone Text researched by humans. This mutated Zi Yun was actually very enthusiastic in learning; it was smarter than humans and gradually became increasingly close.

Xiu!

The little guy raised his arms, and the symbols on them lit up. Both arms were covered densely in a net-like pattern, and they were brilliant and resplendent. After pointing in a direction, a small scarlet sparrow flew toward a large tree trunk and instantly burned it.

Pa, Pa!

Zi Yun used both wings to clap, letting out a Pa sound, as if it was applauding. A pair of large vivid eyes blinked, incessantly chirping and expressing his excitement.

"Wa, this little bird is so refined. Only a month old, and it knows this much already. Much stronger than a month old human. " A group of kids shouted.

Kengchi kengchi. The other two Green Scaled Eagles Da Peng and Xiao Qing also ran close, head-butting the little guy. Wise vicious beasts thirsted for power much more than humans, especially after learning that these Bone Texts could help accelerate their growth.

In these past few days, the little guy Shi Hao also gained a lot. Because the Green Scaled Eagles were a descendent of the Archaic beasts, their bodies naturally contained tons of precious bones and shockingly powerful mysterious symbols. He was constantly observing them.

These ancient and precious bones gave birth to powerful and mysterious patterns exclusive to one type of species. The stronger the archaic descendants were, the stronger their desire to hoard the power of their own mysterious symbols became as well. Otherwise, others would use all their strength to try and gain these powers. These three hatchlings were special, and they were raised by the villagers, so they were much rarer than primitive mysterious symbols. Their symbols far surpassed that of an ordinary human-researched bone text, and to not spread out the secret, they were only called treasured symbols.