Chapter 19 - Battle for Supremacy

The Green Scaled Eagle glanced sideways, and the scales all over its body shined with a cold light as if it were made out of polished metal. It appeared cold and frightening, and the look in its eyes was deep as it gazed downwards.

"Aunt Green, faster. There's not enough time." The little guy was on the mountain peak fiddling with his small hands as he shouted out in a loud voice.

Violent gales whistled as the Green Scaled Eagle rapidly descended with its wings spread out to roughly fifty or sixty meters long. Like a black fog pressing downwards, it casted a large shadow, making the people's hearts palpitate.

Shi Hao with a whoosh jumped five or six meters high and landed on the back of the eagle. He immediately felt a hard surface, and each of her scales were as cold and hard as metal.

"Little guy, don't be too adventurous." The Chief loudly yelled. Everything happened so fast, and there wasn't any time to prevent Shi Hao from leaping upwards.

"Grandpa Chief, relax, we won't take that many risks. We'll only take action when we find the chance to." Shi Hao waved his little hand, signaling that there was no need to worry.

"Little guy, you have to be careful! " Shi Linghu yelled out. He knew that he couldn't prevent this little guy, and could only loudly warn him.

"Uncle, I know. Grandpa chief, you guys go back first. This place is too dangerous. There are too many clans on the move, so opportunities won't be abundant anyway."

The villagers all immediately understood. This was a fact. Right now even if all the males at the prime of their lives were to go, they would drown in a sea of several hundred crazy and vicious beasts, and join the bloodbath in the mountain.

"Let's go!" Chief Shi Yunfeng waved and gave his command, otherwise, he might attract another disaster.

"Little guy you must be careful!" A person from the village yelled, warning him with his large voice.

"I know, Grandpa Chief, you guys must be careful too."

The Green Scaled Eagle hovered, and took off near the side of the mountains. Its speed was incredibly fast, and the wind sounded like thunder as it scraped their faces until injuries ensued; it was practically impossible to open one's eyes. The little guy Shi Hao laid flat on its back, and his two small hands tightly clung on to its cold, chilly scales as he squinted his eyes to view what is in the distance.

"Aunt Green, be careful, there are many vicious beasts down there.

The Green Scaled Eagle was exceptionally fast. With a flap of its wings, it quickly crossed over from one mountain peak to the other. The mountain trees collapsed, and huge trees were snapped. Broken branches and withered leaves flew everywhere.

Over a hundred formidable vicious beasts were in combat, and over a hundred vicious birds smacking their wings as well. They didn't hold anything back, and even many boulders were smashed, causing a huge mess.

The beasts roared, and the cries of birds echoed throughout the mountains. Blood spilled over the surface, dyeing the mountains a deep red. There were many enormous beasts that collapsed and were trampled on until they became a bloody pulp. The area reeked of blood.

In front of the crumbled mountain, it was completely filled with dense living creatures that madly fought for superiority. Blood unceasingly spilled ten feet into the air as the creatures tried to dig out the huge boulder that was hiding the Suan Ni's body.

There was a leopard in particular who measured over ten meters long that had a horn growing out of its head. It used its tyrannical strength to rip apart a huge beast's body with each strike, soaking it in blood. Its two incomparably sharp claws glittered with a metallic sheen as they doused in the blood of its prey.