Chapter 5 - Lifting the Cauldron

As time unknowingly flowed by, two years had passed in a flash. The little guy was now already three and a half years old and had his own name — Shi Hao

When he was only one and a half, he could only run along behind the others, and now that he was three and a half years old, his physique became astonishing. He was always running around together with the other big kids.

At this moment, a piece of previously empty area of land in stone village was currently filled with people. It was so packed that even water could not trickle through, and everyone within the village was watching the youth practice martial arts.

The group of children had extremely sturdy muscles, and their upper halves of their bodies were naked. With sweat flying in all directions, they were all working hard. Some of them could unexpectedly lift up maces that weighed more than 100 jin. They waved it around, making huhu sounds in the wind.

The ages ranged from six or seven to twelve or thirteen, and all of them looked like small fierce beasts from within the mountain forest. They were extraordinarily strong, and their bodies were astonishingly strong and rugged.

"Quickly come and look, that is my family's baby. He's only six years old, but he can lift up a limestone weighing over 100 jin and use it as a shield. How many people can compare to him? In the future, he will definitely become an amazing hero in the Great Desolate Area!"

"My family's baby is the powerful one. You guys can all see that the bow made from the rhinoceros tendons that can only be pulled by adults is being used by him. In the future, he'll definitely be able to kill fierce beasts with one shot, and even defeat an adult Pi Xiu."

Although the villagers were all rather down-to-earth, when they were grouped up together, they all still loved to brag about their own child's strength. After comparing with each other, the group of strong individuals would clenched their fan-sized palms and continuously wave their fists around, smiling in delight.

All of the females within the village could not hide their smiles, as this group of children really were quite outstanding. All of them had a dragon's vitality and a tiger's ferocity. Having unlimited strength, the future of stone village will surely to be great due to this generation.

"Moo..."

A fat cow howled, and the sound shook the village.

"Quickly come and look, Er Meng is only eight years old, and he actually flipped over a fat cow, impressive!"

Within the large area was a black fat cow, and his whole body appeared as if it was covered by black silk fabric. It was releasing a muffled thunder-like roar, and just before it was about to go crazy, it was stubbornly knocked down by a not very tall child, triggering a gasps of admiration.

"Our efforts were not wasted. Several elders gave them the true blood from fierce beasts every few days and let the precious medicine repair their bones and refine their bodies. It seems that the results were quite effective."

"The children are all quite strong. In the future, there might actually be quite a few people who can venture out and kill those great desolate species within the mountain range abyss."

With a loud dong sound ringing out, an extremely skinny child in the distance tossed a grindstone plate that flew out roughly ten meters.

"Aiyou, hey, the eight or nine year old Pi Hou who looks so dry and thin actually has that much strength. People really shouldn't judge others by their appearances."

"That's for sure. Without looking at whose child he belonged to, I named him Shi Zhonghou. In the future, he will leave the great mountains, and he will have a great reputation. He will be bestowed the title of king in front of a large prosperous race.