Chapter 48 - Chaos On Earth

Within these vast and desolate lands, total disorder erupted between the lofty mountains and vegetation. Ancient beasts roared, and fierce birds struck the skies; this entire area was in complete chaos!

Moo...

A bull roared, and its voice echoed over a distance of a hundred li. Flames rushed into the heavens, and a crimson red Blood Bull with a height of over ten meters and a length of roughly thirty meters hacked open an enormous mountain. Wrapped in flaming light, It created a trail of magma as it charged outwards.

This was the same Flaming Devil Bull that fought with the golden Suan Ni and had its scarlet red horn torn off as a result. It had lived for so long within this desolate land that even the elders of Stone Village heard stories about it growing up. Its four hooves were engulfed in flames, and its entire body was bathed in a blazing light. With its silky red fur flickering in scarlet light, it quickly rushed into the distance.

Behind it was an inexhaustible amount of densely packed vicious beasts. They followed it outside the boundless mountain ranges, and killed everything outside while avoiding the magma and flames.

"Ah... No!"

A village with a population of several hundred was in complete dismay. With so many vicious beasts charging forth with a Flaming Devil Bull in the lead who was vastly superior to their own Guardian Spirit, what could they possibly do?

This village's Guardian Spirit found something was off and immediately decided to give up on the village. It didn't dare to resist, and immediately escape. In the end, it even assimilated into the beast flood, and became one of its members.

This was an utter calamity. The Flaming Devil Bull charged right past it, and let alone their Guardian Spirit, even the Guardian Spirits of larger tribes were no match for it. There was simply no way for them to possibly resist its power. Their stone houses, altars and other things were thrown in the air by its big scarlet horn as it ruthless knocked away everything in its path.

Smoke and dust filled the air as it headed to an even more remote region.

Behind it, beasts as far as the eyes could see bore their fangs and sharpened their claws as they pounced right through. These village defended to their last breaths, however due to the scale of this beast flood, they were insignificant. Pu pu sounds rang out non-stop. Those big sharp claw and snow-white fangs took one life after another.

This was an absolute calamity. A village was wiped out by the beast flood in the blink of an eye, and not a single survivor remained.

The same scenario occurred in many other regions as well. In a brief moment, seven to eight villages in the outer regions of the boundless mountain range were instantly leveled, and only large pools of blood remained.

In the far reaches of the mountain range, those two frightening existences gave the order and none of the beasts or birds dared to disobey. They charged out from the desolate lands and shed bloodbath to the entire area.

In reality, a portion of these vicious birds and fierce beasts had been hindered. The little scarlet sparrow and that creature armed with the iron rod forced them to stop, otherwise, there'd been even more casualties.

Within Little Lonely Mountain Town, a lion with glossy fur and an entire body doused in multi-colored golden light rushed in. It unexpectedly stood on its hind legs and was over twenty meters tall. Between its brows was a large horn that flashed with rays of electricity. With a pair of blood-red eyes, it rushed into the town.

"Heavens, that old golden lion actually came!" The townsfolk began to dread. This was an ancient beast, and many old men heard legends of it in this desolate land, but they never would have thought that it would actually come here.