Chapter 34 - A Terrifying Village

The child who jumped off the back of the Flood Dragon came from the Great Floating Pool, and his name was Jiao Peng. Although he was small, he was still very powerful and threatening. With a sneer he said "This willow branch is mine. If you guys have a problem with it then just come and give me a try."

One of Zishan Hou's children was rather handsome and pretty. He steadily and patiently said, "Jiao Peng, don't say such conceited words. Even if you have some skills, there's no need for such arrogance. Take care of yourself to not die within this harsh, desolate land." His name was Shan Kun and never got along with Jiao Peng from the very start. In addition, their clans were did not have a peaceful relationship, so they always opposed each other.

"Then let's have a fight to the death, do you dare?" Jiao Peng's tone was very aggressive. His eyes were shooting out cold beams of electricity, and they were threatening like the offspring of an Archaic Golden Peng.

"What are you arguing about? All of you immediately settle down!" On the other side, a large child's eyes shot out beams of cold electricity. Above his head, black air swirled about and coldly swept over. He came from an aristocratic area and was the son of Lei Hou. He was named Lei Mingyuan, and he originally wanted to deal with Zishan Hou's most beloved son, Zishan Kun. After seeing Jiao Peng's bossy and domineering attitude, however, he became irritated.

Jiao Peng and Zishan Kun heard what was said and raised their eyebrows. They were all geniuses, and had tremendous confidence in themselves. They would never lower their heads toward anyone.

"Lei Mingyuan, are you courting death?!" Jiao Peng was young, but he had a very lofty attitude. He took a step forward and the entire ground shook with a huge dong sound, like a huge monster was on the move.

"Shut up!" Zishan Kun also very direct and shouted. They had a grudge with the Lei clan and sparks flew whenever they met. Although the tension eased up a bit during the past few years, they still never stopped their hidden battles.

"One fight to determine the victor and the loser!" Lei Mingyuan shouted. He leapt vertically, and his body flew twenty meters into the air before striking towards Zishan Kun with his palm. Despite saying all this, he was still trying to carry out the commands of his father.

The wind caused by his fist were black as they crackled in the air. As a result, lightning interweaved within the air, forming bristles of concentrated lightning that descended down from the skies.

This was only a child, yet he had such a remarkable ability. A strange symbol appeared in his palm; it was the obscure imprints of his clan's secret and rare precious technique.

Weng!

Purple clouds filled the air. Zishan Hou lifted up his right hand to defend himself, and symbols flickered from his palm as well, forming a blazing light. It surged out to form a purple sun before releasing outwards.

Similarly, this was also a terrifying precious technique. It was precious technique that only the Purple Mountain Clan possessed. Practiced to perfection, its power could move the heavens, as well as tremble the sun, moon, mountains, and rivers.

The two forces collided, and both the black lightning and the purple light exploded. The two techniques exploded into symbols, leaving marks in the air. This scene astonished everyone.

"Who is the number one genius? Don't forget, I'm still here!" Jiao Peng suddenly executed his attack.

The force from his palm was astonishing. A symbol flashed in the middle of his left palm and a Flood Dragon made completely out of light rushed outwards. This was a genuine Archaic Flood Dragon's imprint, and its aura was completely horrifying.