Chapter 41 - Powerful Figures

"Little guy, we'll be leaving. We'll see you another day."

Under the night scene, a five to six meter long Snow Feather radiated a pure and holy white splendor, and a few figures stood on top of it. Those two fairy-like sisters were waving their delicate little hands. They were identical in appearance and their skin shined like gems. Their large eyes were spirited as they bid their farewells toward Stone Village.

The shining Snow Feather levitated three inches off the ground and quickly disappeared into the distant forest. They were the last departing group, and the sole group that left safe and sound.

"Good bye sisters. If you return, don't forget to bring some sweet beast milk from the Snow-Horned Leopard and Ancient Frozen Elephant...." The little guy exhorted in his loud voice.

Suddenly, laughter arose from within Stone Village. A group of children heckled and shouted "The four year-old sparrow chasing little Hao Hao who can't stop drinking milk."

A large crisis was averted. Everyone's mood began to relax and began to laugh rowdily. The little guy's eyes were clear and his face was flushed red. He explained in a tiny voice "I just wanted to have a little taste of the Snow-Horned Leopard's milk. I heard it was quite unusual. You guys don't laugh. I don't really want to actually drink it."

Haha...

Shi Feijiao and the others walked forward and rubbed the little guy's hair and pinched his apple-like face. They all thought it was quite amusing.

Stone Village began to calm down again and the villagers' expressions gradually became serious. They held all kinds of offerings and stood in front of the willow tree, earnestly offering their gifts. Everybody was praying piously, and it resonated with the heavens and earths as strange powers began to arise.

Everyone was startled, especially the few elders. They heard that when the first natives offered sacrifices to their gods, all kinds of strange and mysterious powers would arise.

Never would they have thought that their pious ceremony today would also have such mysterious developments. Although it was quite weak, everyone still felt it. Moreover, the black medicine cauldron they inherited from their ancestors started shaking as well. The sun, moon, mountains, rivers, and even the first natives engraved on the cauldron became clear as they all began to flow with light.

The only unfortunate fact was that they did not know how to utilize this mysterious power.

"The power from sacrificial ceremonies do exist, and they were incredible. If an entire country offers the sky to them, then what kind of power would be produced?" A few elder's minds began to tighten and did not dare to think any further.

This ceremony continued on for quite a while before it finished.

The night was deep and the sky was dark. One lofty and majestic mountain peak after another towered above everything. All kinds of different roars echoed from within the ancient mountain ranges, shaking people's souls.

Within the dark depths of the mountains, there was only one tranquil piece of land. From afar, one could only see a scorched black willow tree that only had one sparkling and tender branch. It emitted haloes of light, covering all of Stone Village and isolating it from the outside world. This piece of peaceful and tranquil area became the only pure land within the mountain range.

Lightning Clan, Purple Mountain Clan, the Great Floating pool and the Golden Wolf Tribe utilized the entire night, and they were in such a hurry that they didn't make a stop even within Little Lonely Mountain Town. They were truly terrified. That willow tree was too mysterious, and made their hearts trembled with incomparable fear.