Chapter 29 - Relationships Spread Far and Wide

"Eternally respected, the first to arrive. Stolen powers, relationships spread far and wide." 1 The chief spoke in a low voice as he looked towards the endless desolate lands while thinking about the ancient times.

"Grandpa chief, what does this mean, I don't understand." The little guy was very studious. His black jewel like eyes blinked, shining with a radiance of thirst.

Shi Yunfeng rubbed his head and said "In the far distant past, mankind had just started their legacy. They first built a tree in the middle of everything and then spread their roots outwards."

The chief slowly explained from the start to reconcile the little guy's doubts and told him everything he knew to make him yearn for it from the bottom of his heart. This was equivalent to "path of growth".

Shi Yunfeng wasn't actually too strong, but as a result of his instructive nature, he naturally said these things. Right now Shi Hao's eyes showed precisely reflected this "path of growth"

"The true state of society naturally spread, and everyone had their own souls. A few intelligent species, especially their representatives, were taken care of extremely well by the heavens, gifting them a reincarnated body."

"Grandpa chief, are you talking about those Ancient Symbols branded onto the bodies of Archaic Descendants in the form of imprints?" The little guy was quick-witted.

"You're so smart." The chief smiled and praised him.

"The ancient natives noticed this. During their barbaric battles with beasts, they slowly began to get the hang of the rules of heaven and earth. Through the remains of powerful creatures, they gradually understood a few simple divine abilities.

Consequently, the Bone Text was slowly developed like this. Mankind borrowed their powers and began to fumble around with the powers that dictated heaven and earth. Finally, from their weak state, they took small steps and eventually prospered.

"Unfortunately, the head seniors of the humans were still few and pitiful. The Archaic Beasts were too powerful. If one appeared, it only needed a wave of its hand to eliminate a few super large clans."

Relatively speaking, mankind was still weak. Many other races were far more powerful as if they were Deities.

In fact, the ancient natives had a firm conviction and often prayed and sacrificed to these divine deities.

"Grandpa Chief, be a little more detailed." The little guy was really thirsty for knowledge, wanting to learn more about those formidable and divine vicious beasts of the past.

"I only know so much, grandpa has only traveled 80000 li. Although this sounds like a lot, even the region we live in has several 80000 li at least. You need to travel at least several million Li before you reach the end of the world.

Shi Yunfeng spoke softly. The places he had been to weren't few, but they were only a corner of an entire world. It was pointless to ask him about the mysteriousness of the outside end of the world, as those other huge worlds were entirely outside the realm of his comprehension.

"Learning a hundred thousand techniques is still inferior to walking a hundred thousand li. If you're strong enough, you should explore the outer world by yourself. Grandpa is old, so I don't have this opportunity and strength anymore." Shi Yunfeng sighed.

"Grandpa, I know you're suffering from internal injuries. In the future, I will promise that I'll bring you the mythical Precious Heaven and Earth Medicines to cure your illness and bring you along to see the entire world." The little guy said.

Shi Yunfeng showed a bit of agony, but he was also very happy. All his wrinkles scattered and he smiled "As long as you're safe and grow up without a hitch, grandpa will be relieved of everything."