Chapter 51 - The Blazing Red Sparrow

"Little Red, are you hurt?" After holding back for a while, the little guy could only muster up these words.

The sparrow, who was scarlet red from head to toe, widened its eyes and angrily stared at him. It seemed as if it left all of the whites of its eyes for him, and seemed to have taken great offense.

The red sparrow who fell from the sky left all the children stunned. Could it be that this was what was always on the little guy's mind? Was this creature the little bird that the little guy chased after until he left the village back then?

However, the people who truly understood this situation, such as the Chief and some other elders, became stiff all over. Shi Linghu, Shi Feijiao and the others' hairs stood straight up and did not dare to make any movements in fear of angering the little red sparrow.

They once saw from far away that a little red bird was engaged in a great battle in the endless mountain ranges, and they saw that it was able to burn up half the sky. That scene was too terrifying, and they wouldn't be able to forget it for the rest of their lives.

Now, this scarlet-red bird fell from the sky, and it even dyed the horizons into a deep red, as if it was a scattering sunset. Even without thinking too much, they all felt their scalps go numb; it most likely was that supreme creature.

"Child, come here," said Shi Yunfeng gently. He feared that the Little Red Sparrow would feel provoked, and so he called for the little guy to return.

"Grandpa, there's no problem. I know Little Red is powerful, but I can't feel any killing intent from it. It does not have any animosity towards our Stone Village," explained the little guy as he blinked his big round eyes.

The scarlet red sparrow leaned against the ground as it widened its eyes. It opened its mouth as it spouted out a streak of weak multi-colored light in front of a huge piece of rock. With a pu sound, a strand of weak smoke began to burn, and the entire huge rock melted into magma.

Everyone was frightened. This was merely just a tiny strand of multicolored light, and it wasn't a real flame, yet it already reached such a terrifying temperature. When one associated it with the the scene from back then where the entire skies were filled with inextinguishable flames that burned for half a month, exactly what kind of divine might was this?!

Everyone was sweating because of the little guy. Shi Feijiao and the others carefully walked forward and wanted to drag him back.

"Little Red, don't be angry. Look, even your head is smoking. Be careful to not burn away all your pretty scarlet feathers. Otherwise, that would be too unfortunate," said the little guy.

A bunch of scarlet feathers on top of Little Red's head straightened and began to flicker with multi-colored light. Evidently, it was very angry, but after a while it calmed down. It began to continuously glare at the little guy with a bizarre gaze.

"Grandpa look. Little Red is very kind and is no longer angry." The little guy happily laughed sweetly and purely. He wanted to hold up this little red bird so much.

The little red sparrow flapped its wings and stood up with great difficulty. Symbols flickered near the injury by its chest and continuously ate away at its life force.

"You were looking for the Willow Deity right? Last time you came, you landed right in front of the tree trunk. You want it to help you heal this time right?" asked the little guy.

"Heng!" After having its thoughts read by a mere child, the Little Red Sparrow appeared to be extremely dissatisfied. It released a snort, and no longer paid attention to him; it instead raised its head and gazed towards that willow tree.