Chapter 25 - The Wolf Village's Guardian Spirit

"You want to kill the Guardian Spirit, you dare to think that way?!" Bei Liqing's expression was gloomy. The genius, Bei Feng, was already a cripple, and their treasured artifact had been stolen. This was a massive setback to the Wolf Village.

"If it dares to come, we dare to kill!" Shi Yunfeng was stern and grave, he was truly angry.

The sky had already blackened a long time ago. The mountain forest had become cold and serene as the smell of blood lingered in everyone's noses.

"Wuwu..." Everywhere, beasts were howling. A cold aura filled the air and made everyone's hair stiffen. It seemed like there were evil spirits crying and howling; it was terrifying.

Bang!

Seeing the Wolf Villagers rushing towards him, the little guy kicked Bei Feng into the air with one leg, making him fly straight in front of the Stone Villagers.

"Although he's now handicapped, leaving him will eventually bring another disaster. End this matter with one strike!" Er Meng's father said. He was extremely vicious. Without uttering another word, he spun his great swords in his hand. Pu! He chopped Bei Feng's head straight off, causing his blood to spout several feet into the air.

"Ahhh, my son!" Bei Liqing shouted. He placed his hand in front of his chest, hurting so much that he coughed out a mouthful of blood. That was his grandson, and in the end, he was beheaded just like that right in front of his face.

"We spared him once earlier. For things to have ended this way, you only have yourselves to blame," Shi Linghu said indifferently.

Shi Feijai grabbed the bloody head with his palm and threw it over saying, "Bury it back home."

"Guardian Spirit, come faster!" Bei Liqing's hair was disheveled and his face swelled up with blood and then became ashen. His expression was intimidating and no longer as easy-going as before.

The people of Stone Village gathered and prepared to guard against that Guardian Spirit at a moment's notice. They feared that it would suddenly appear and start its onslaught. The people of Wolf Village retreated to the side. This time, their losses were too great, so they were on alert until the arrival of their Guardian Spirit.

The dense forest was completely black, the roars of beasts repeatedly echoed through. However, there were no formidable creatures rushing towards them.

The people from Stone Village surrounding the Green Scaled Eagle to protect it. Chief Shi Yunfeng tried all his methods and spread all the medicine he used on a daily basis everywhere and finally he gave a dose of the Archaic Descendant's blood extracted from that horn that was red as jade.

Chi!

A cold arrow shot through the air. Its accuracy was impeccable, targeting only the eyes of the Green Scaled Eagle. The cold light was astonishing, and this arrow was probably shot by a fierce person that was able to lift five or six thousand jin with his arms. It was truly terrifying. The people of Wolf Village feared that the recovery of the Green Scaled Eagle would most likely end in a disaster for them, so they started to execute any measures to disturb and kill.

Dang!

Shi Linghu spun the broadsword in his hand and chopped the arrow shaft in half, knocking it away. Chi! The iron arrow was embedded into a mountain boulder, emitting strings of sparks.

Yiya!

The little guy raised his eyebrows and rushed forwards. Today, the Wolf Village wanted to kill them and the Green Scaled Eagle. He bitterly hated this group of people. A silver moon swept across like a bright whip, passing straight through.