Chapter 52 - Self Improvement

Shi Hao saw a vague image, yet he did not feel any warmth from it, only coldness. Although the image was inarticulate, it still made his heart ache. He tried his best to see the ending, but a fog rolled over and he could no longer see anything.

At that time, he was still too young, and it was impossible to have retained any clear memories from back then. It was only a memory carved deeply into his subconscious mind, and it only appeared when he was truly emotional.

"Child, don't cry. Everybody within this village is your close relative, this is your family." Shi Yunfeng used his rough hands to wipe away the tears on his little face.

"Little guy, don't cry. We are all your brothers. Don't think unhappy thoughts," shouted the group of children as they gathered around him.

Little Shi Hao wiped away his tears and said, "Grandpa, continue talking."

"Nothing much happened afterwards. Your parents did not say much more." Shi Yunfeng explained what happened during the past.

That couple took care of Shi Hao within Stone Village for a couple of months, and after making sure that he would survive, they left. At that time, the feeble Shi Hao was a year and few months old, yet he looked like a child who was only half a year old.

"They don't want me anymore..." Tears dripped from little Shi Hao once again as his big eyes began to tear up again.

"No!" Shi Yunfeng shook his head and said, "They didn't want to, but they had to leave. They wanted to permanently stabilize your condition, so they went out to search for the holy medicine."

Pi Hou scratched his head and quietly said, "That time, I was still young, but I still have some memories. That uncle was very heroic, but he carried a sickly expression. However that auntie was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"My impression was comparatively deeper. The little guy lost his parents when he was half a year old, and they disappeared around that time." Shi Dazhuang nodded.

Although a few years had passed, the couple were sad and reluctant to depart. The old chief still remembered clearly and said, "You were their only child. If they said anything, they would die. They couldn't bear to see you continue on so feebly."

Little Shi Hao's tears endlessly dripped out of his eyes. He called out, "Father, mother, where are you?"

The chief told him everything that happened that year, and the little guy's heart lightened up a lot. The couple that arrived that year was extremely powerful, but they didn't mention much about the ancient country they came from, because they weren't clear about many of the things.

The couple went to find the holy medicine, and naturally, they had to tread into the most dangerous ancient lands. They had to travel to the Divine Archaic Mountain, and there was a high chance that a True Hou was guarding it. If they actually found one, many Archaic Descendants would be attracted to it, causing them to fight over it.

"Willow Deity, can you help me see clearly what is in my subconscious mind?" When he was alone, little Shi Hao quietly said this in front of the tree, and he was extremely hopeful.

"I am about to sink into deep hibernation. Wait until you grow up a bit when your blood essence becomes more powerful, maybe a year or two later." What was extremely astonishing was that the willow tree actually responded.

"Alright!" The little guy widened his eyes. He was filled with hope as he clenched his little fists. He was no longer heartbroken, and he needed to figure out what his body's condition was like back then, as well understand where his parents went. These were his clear goals.