Chapter 37 - Domineering

Although Jiao Peng and the others weren't that big, their eyes were extremely cold, strong and decisive. He used his strength to arch his bow into a full moon armed with a cold iron arrow aimed straight towards those three hatchlings.

Chi

A cold light whistled through the air with wuwu sounds, and a strong gale that made sounds like the cries of a ghost threw itself at Zi Yun. He designated this bird as his prey, because it was the one that appeared to be the most mystical. It's entire body unexpectedly gave off a glistening and dazzling purple and golden luster; this made him want to capture it after injuring it with his arrows.

With a qiang sound, the little guy threw himself in front of the attack. His snow white hands slapped the iron arrow, causing it to stray from its trajectory. Everyone was shocked stiff; this little fellow's speed was simply too fast! With just a leap, he was able to intercept such a ferocious and powerful arrow.

"Why are you being so fierce? Why do you want to hurt Zi Yun and the others?" Shi Hao was angry as his eyes widened.

"Get out of the way!" Jiao Peng shouted in a loud voice. His eyebrows stood up and aimed his arrows towards the little guy as he held a cold smile on his face.

He was tyrannical and powerful, and it made Er Meng, Pi Hou, the nasally kid and the others mad with fury; they've never met anyone so unreasonable. These three birds were raised by the villagers, yet he wanted to injure them and take them for himself!

"Why won't you be reasonable?" Shi Dazhuang was angry. He lifted up a thousand jin cauldron and wanted to charge forward right away.

"Big bro Dazhuang, back off!" The little guy said because he knew that aside from him, no one was capable of being Jiao Peng's opponent.

"If you don't back off, then don't blame me for ruthlessly shooting my arrows!" Jiao Peng said coldly and indifferently. His age and his expressions did not seem to match at all.

"Da Peng, Zi Yun, you guys go back." Shi Hao opened his mouth and told them to retreat in advance. He was afraid that they might be injured, and protectively stood in front of them.

"Not one of them will leave, these three vicious birds are my prey!" Jiao Peng said coldly and once again drew his bow. He aimed his bow forward, and the cold radiance from the arrowheads assailed flickered as it permeated the air with a murderous aura.

Hu.... the sound of wind whistled past. One the other side, Zishan Kun and Lei Mingyuan also began to take action as they were afraid of falling behind Jiao Peng. They charged towards the three hatchlings with their bows in hand, aiming to hunt them down.

Da Peng, Xiao Qing and Zi Yun all understood human nature. Apart from not being able to speak their language, their intelligence were not any bit inferior to humans. They already figured out what was happening in front of their eyes, causing them to be extremely angry.

The little guy jumped up and stood in the way of these two. He said in his soft and tender voice "These are my partners, you cannot injure them!"

At that moment, Shi Linghu and the others were all alarmed and a group of people rushed out in spitting anger. They considered these people guests before and never thought that they would actually be such tyrannical bullies.

"This isn't too good right?" The elderly man from Heavenly Cloud Palace spoke again to mediate the situation.

"It's just a few angry children. Just let them have a fight to see who the number one genius is. It's not a big deal." Some of them were trying to smooth things over, as they wanted the precious bones of the Suan Ni from Stone Village, but didn't have any excuse to do so. They wanted the situation to become a bit noisier.