Chapter 22 - Enemy

The magnificent red sun was setting in the west, dyeing the entire mountain range with a layer of bright red halo. During the twilight sun, it was tranquil and auspicious.

They were quickly approaching Stone Village, and this area did not many many ferocious beasts. Being a village situated in the vicinity of the mountain range, it was considered fairly peaceful.

"We're finally back home." The little guy was finally relieved, and let out a long breath.

Peng

However, just at this moment, the Green Scaled Eagle began to fall, causing its wings to snap off a few towering trees. It was gradually becoming exhausted, and its wounds continuously bled black blood. It could no longer continue.

"Auntie, just hold on a bit more, we are almost home." The little guy Shi Hao encouraged.

With a huge cry, the Green Scaled Eagle had finally been exhausted. Its huge body fell down, making leaves fly everywhere in disorder. Many ancient trees were smashed apart, resulting in the destruction of many large trees.

Fortunately, it glided downwards and did not drop from the sky. Otherwise, if it fell from such a high altitude, broken bones and snapped muscles would have been inevitable.

With a loud rumble, the Suan Ni under the Green Scaled Eagle's claws dropped to the ground first and split the huge boulders in the middle of the forest. Afterwards, the huge body of the Green Scaled Eagle descended into a field of vegetation.

The little guy who carried the scarlet horn also tumbled down. Fortunately, his body was light and healthy, so he timely dropped the several meter long precious horn and did not injure his own body.

"Auntie, nothing bad happened, right?" Shi Hao quickly got up and ran towards where the Green Scaled Eagle was.

The Archaic Devil Bird Descendant's situation was terrible. From its wounds dripped blood as dark as ink, emitting a fishy smell. Its entire body was lacking strength, and getting back on its feet was difficult.

The Green Scaled Eagle cried towards the sky, its voice was resounding, entering and splitting rocks. It even shook the little guy Shi Hao so much that his eardrums started hurting, so he had to quickly cover his ears. The surrounding leaves fell in a disorderly fashion.

"Right, auntie, if you're hurt, just use all your strength to cry out. With a few bird cries, Da Peng, Xiao Qing and the others would definitely hear it and lead the chief to rescue us since we are already quite close to Stone Village, "

The little guy was talking while running towards that fiery red horn. He chopped off a piece of the flesh attached to it and delivered it to the Green Scaled Eagle's beak "Auntie, I heard that these rhinoceros horns have the ability to cure poison. This is a horn of an Archaic Descendant, and although it belongs to a cow, it should still have some effect.

He helped feed it into the Green Scaled Eagle's beak and helped closed it. Only now, did this vicious bird hold a gentle gaze towards him as if he was its own child. The Archaic Devil Bird's descendants had extremely high intelligence.

"Auntie, you must hold on! Grandpa chief and the others will be here soon."

Time passed by slowly. The sound of beasts roaring was heard from afar. The little guy started worrying because he did not know if the people of Stone Village heard the cries of the Green Scaled Eagle.

If he went back by himself first and by chance a fierce beast come, given the current condition of the Green Scaled Eagle, certain death awaited it without any chance for retaliation.