𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 || 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"Yes! Totally gonna make it to the final level!" Chase exclaims as Leo, him and Adam play a video game on the tv. They have weird helmets on and are holding remotes.

I sit behind them with a book in my lap but I stopped reading it a while ago. I stare at Chase, thankful the boys have their backs turned so they can't see me.

The boys die in the game making me laugh and I quickly look away as Chase looks back at me. Leo flops back onto the couch a little distance from me with a huff. Chase also sits on the couch, well more like he sits on top of me. I smile and move my legs so he can sit down properly and start playing with his hair.

The guys have been playing this for hours and in that time I have managed to read one page of my book. The rest of the time I have been staring at Chase's back. One of the best things I have seen today.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing Mental Chaos again." Leo pouts.

"Me neither." Chase agrees. Yay! Now I can play with your hair and be closer to you. ...man Leo and Bree are right. I have such a big crush on Chase it's painful.

"Me neither." Adam agrees.

The boys look at each other. "Again!" They yell jumping up and starting to play the game again. For a second I pout but I quickly realise I can go back to staring again Chase and smile.

"Leo, will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a huge time-waster that is going to rot your brain." Tasha tells her son, walking into the room with Davenport.

"Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!" Davenport yells, jumping over the couch to join the boys making me chuckle.

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much." Tasha scolds him.

"Huh, you're telling me. He almost beat my high score." Davenport agrees and I laugh again. I notice Tasha glaring at me and quickly shut up going back to reading.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha exclaims in annoyance.

Everyone sits down. Chase is sitting beside me again and I start playing with his hair again. Chase and Davenport laugh and bite my lip getting butterflies.

"That'd really come in handy." Davenport grins childishly. "If it wasn't so wrong." He covers, speaking to his wife. "Okay. Leo, what else are you interested in?"

Leo stands up with Davenport. "Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you in the lab." He tells him. I nod my head in agreement all Leo does is complain about Davenport not letting him help out.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't wanna die in a fiery explosion." Davenport remarks and I smirk. Poor Leo. Chase wraps an arm around my shoulders pulling me into him.

"Donald, this is perfect! Leo wants to be like you, and you love you." Tasha reminds him.

"But the lab is where I go to investigate the complex mystery that is me," Davenport tells her smugly.

"Well, now you can investigate the complex mystery that is Leo," Tasha says, moving behind him.

"I'm deep, baby," Leo comments grinning.

"But he's gonna touch all my stuff!" Davenport whines like a five-year-old. "Fine! You can be my... lab assistant."

"I prefer scientific liaison." Leo clarifies. Chase and I share a look both knowing that ain't gonna happen.

"Yeah, how about vice president of stop talking before you blow it?" Davenport snaps looking down at him. Leo nods, going silent.

Chase and Adam go back to playing the game and I join them in playing. Bree walks down the stairs. "Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling like feet and pickles. And River you can stay."