𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 || 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞

A/N: I have decided to do a slight rearrange of the end of this season. Bree's sleepover episode is going to be the last chapter of the season because I have an idea for it that will only make sense if it is the last one. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. There are lots more chapters to come. Love you 😘
_______________________________

I sigh quietly waiting with Adam and Chase for Leo and Bree. Perry is doing her little search party and going through everyone's stuff. Bree and Leo are next in line. Leo walks over to us obviously not happy about the new 'security' system.

A gush of wind blows through the hall and Bree appears next to Leo and me. Leo screams loudly. "Morning, boys." Bree grins swinging an arm around my shoulders.

I smirk, shaking my head at her. "You sneaky girl."

"Why thank you." She grins.

"Seriously, can we put a bell on her?" Leo remarks and I let out a quiet laugh.

"Yeah, you gotta chill on the super agility. Somebody's gonna see you using your bionics." Chase reminds our sister.

"No one ever sees me. I mean, you didn't see me swipe your lunch money." She holds up twenty dollars in cash.

I steal ten dollars out of her hands and put it in my wallet. "Thank you." I smile.

She returns the smile. "You're very welcome."

"Oh, you're good!" Chase states, squinting at her.

"Hey, you! How'd you get past my checkpoint? I sent you to the back of the line." Perry points accusingly at Bree as she walks over to us. Bree removes her arm from my shoulders and Chase wraps an arm around my back and I do the same to him.

"Uh... that wasn't me." Bree replies to Perry.

"Must've been somebody else." Chase adds.

"Yeah, somebody who can't climb ceilings. Saved it!" He sings leaning over to us.

I roll my eyes at Adam. "You four have an answer for everything, don't you?" Perry squints at us threateningly.

"I don't like to brag, but the answer to that is yes." Chase smirks and clicks his tongue. I giggle at how cute he is.

"There's one thing I pride myself on..." Perry trails off.

"Your incredibly sturdy calves?" I remark, making Bree and Leo smile.

"No! My instincts! And my instincts tell me that you four are trouble!" Perry snaps pointing at us four bionic kids.

"Well, I don't like your instincts at all, and you can tell 'em I said that." Adam tells her.

"I can't put my finger on it, but ever since you arrived, strange things have been happening around here. And the only strange thing I'll tolerate is the janitor." We look over at the janitor mopping the floor who looks like Perry with a moustache. "I have to, he's my cousin."

A couple of men walk past holding a bunch of equipment. "Who are they?" Leo wonders.

"Air-conditioning repairmen. They're here to check on the strange winds that have been blowing around here for months." Perry explains before walking over to them.

"She's talking about you! You're the mysterious wind!" Chase hisses at our sister.

"The only mysterious wind around here comes from Adam." Bree remarks and Adam nods his head in agreement making me squint at him. I don't think that was a complement, I think to myself.

Perry walks back over to us. "Just so you know, tonight is parent/teacher night. Which means tomorrow is "you're grounded" day!" She laughs maniacally before sighing. "So, good luck!" She goes back to laughing evilly walking away.