𝐓𝐖𝐎 || 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

Adam, Bree, Leo, and I are in the lab watching Mr. Davenport and Chase train. "Okay, Chase. Enemy grenade, three o' clock!" Mr. Davenport throws a ball of energy at Chase.

Chase quickly moves and puts up his force field deflecting the enemy grenade. I look at him impressed he has only just started to get the hang of his force field.

"Hey! Why does he get a force field, and I don't?" Adam asks standing next me and Bree near the counter.

"Cause if you had one, I wouldn't be able to do this." I throw my drink bottle at him making Bree laugh.

"Okay, you guys take the rest of the day off. I'm going to go speak at a tech conference-- because I'm awesome-- I'm going to have the speedboats detailed, and then I'm going to go get waxed." We all look at him grossed out.

"Don't judge me." Mr. Davenport says before walking out of the lab. I fake a gag to the others once he has left but I don't think they see.

"Well, I better get ready for school." Leo states, sadly getting up from his seat. I have always wanted to go to school. I want to learn things from someone other than Chase not that he is a bad teacher or anything.

Bree jumps over to Leo happily. "Ooh! I have always dreamed about going to school. Passing notes, going to prom, breaking into choreographed dance numbers after math class." Bree exclaimed doing jazz hands. I don't think that's how it works Bree.

"Yeah. All we do is eat, sleep, and train for missions." I complain walking over to stand beside Bree.

"We're like human lab rats." Chase finishes for me.

"Come on, it can't be that bad." We all turn our heads to see Adam on a giant Hamster wheel running. He sees us looking at him and waves grinning. I'm going to have to have a go on it later so I can get my cardio in. Ugh.

"So, you've never left this room?" We all nod in agreement.

"That explains the haircuts." I pull my hand up to my head touching my hair feeling hurt. I always thought my haircut was ok. Short, brown hair shaved on the sides and slightly longer in the front.

"I bet school's fun. You know, except for books, classes, and learning stuff." Adam chimes in walking over to us from the hamster wheel. I roll my eyes shaking my head at him.

"It's not fun when you're "the smart kid."" Leo tells us.

"Well, down here, smart is considered superior." Chase boasts smugly lifting his head high.

"No, it's not." Adam, Bree, and I say in unison.

After a second of thinking Leo speaks again. "Hey, you guys should come to school with me! You could be my bionic bodyguards!"

"Okay!"

"I'm in!"

"Let's go!"

"Yay!" I jump excitedly as we all run to the door. The doors suddenly shut before any of us can get through. I groan hearing the annoying voice from the computer system.

"Not on my watch, laser brains!" Eddy snarls appearing on the screen next to the door.

"Aw, shoot. We forgot about Davenport's creepy computer." I groan.

"I thought it was just in the living room!" Leo explodes his eyes widening.

"Nope! I'm everywhere." We look around to see Eddy appearing on every screen in the lab creepily.

"In my shower?!" Leo's eyes widen even more looking like they're about to pop out of his skull.

"Yep. And by the way, nothing needs to be that clean, sport-o." Leo's cheeks turn a bright red at the statement. He turns to us horrified. "Okay, we need to shut that thing off."