Peter

hello my gorgeous readers!!

I hope you are all doing well (and if your not and want to talk to someone I am in college to become a therapist after all, so my messages are always open if you want to talk one-on-one about anything!!!)

This is a story that I had written a little while ago and forget to finish up so I figured I would post this while I'm working on the suggestions that some of you awesome readers of mine gave me (thank you again, y'all know who you are😉)

So without further adieu, enjoy the story lovelies!!

—————————————————————————
Peters POV:

I met a girl.

I got lazy.

But come on who can blame me?!?! Who would be able to focus in math class when the most beautiful girl in the world is sitting in the desk right beside you??

I thought I was doomed the first time I got caught cheating... but now... I. AM. DEAD. MEAT.

I'm sitting on the bench outside of Mark's aka the principals office when I hear loud footsteps. I'm so scared that I refuse to look up. Even when the footsteps stopped right in front of me and I could feel someone burning holes into the back of my head....

"Peter" I hear my brother say. "Peter look at me right now." The voice is so stern I'm scared that if I don't obey it, I might just end up over a knee right here in the middle of the hallway.

I slowly lift my eyes to meet my oldest brothers. The look Mark is giving me right now is making thousands of knots form in my stomach. I think I'm gonna puke...

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out his keys. He leans forward so he is closer to me but still towering over me. I slightly flinch and he hands me his keys, "I want you to grab you stuff and go to the car right now, buckle up, and wait until I get there. Am I making myself clear"

I tried to swallow the lump now forming in my throat and whispered, "yes sir", then grabbed the keys and sprinted to the car without another word.

I sat outside for what felt like 5 years before I see the main doors of the school open and my furious brother headed straight towards the car.

Maybe I should run? Or lock the car so he can't get in??

I wasn't going to actually do either of those but when Mark headed for my side of the car instead of the drivers side I panicked...

"Peter open this door this instant before you make things even worse for yourself!" He said angrily

"I can't! Please Mark don't do anything in the parking lot!!" I begged

"Unlock this door right now or I will."

Is he bluffing? Yeah I don't want to take that chance..

I took a deep breathe and unlocked the car.

In an instant Mark had swung my door open and reached into the side of my back pack to grab my phone. Well I guess this means I'm grounded too. He hit my right thigh hard, "ow!", then shut the door and walked over to the drivers side.

"I do not want to hear a single word out of you until we get home is that understood!"

Am I supposed to respond because technically that would mean saying a word...

I decided to play it safe so I looked down at my feet and did a short nod.

The drive was short and very silent. The only noise that could be heard was my rapid heartbeat (although I think I'm the only one who could hear that) and Mark squeezing the steering wheel hard in anger every once in a while.