Brandon

Shoutout to brittanybrassard1986 for giving me this idea!!

As well as an update about how Laysee and her brothers relationship is a couple weeks after everything went down for those of you who were curious!!

I hope you all enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean POV:

I'm jamming out to Eye of the Tiger, playing my invisible drums when a car speeds by me.

I roll my eyes as I turn down my music and turn on my sirens to signal to the car to pull over.

Idiots don't know how to drive nowadays I swear. Like who in their right mind goes 15 over the speed limit when my cop car is sitting on the side of the road plain as day...

It wasn't until I got closer to the car that I realized something. You've got to be fucking kidding me!!

The car was Brandon's.

I gripped the steering wheel even harder and as we both pulled over I had to remind myself to take deep breaths before I put the car in park and hopped out.

Brandon POV:

Dang it!! I was so close!

All I needed to do was rush back to the school in time for last period. I had decided to skip school today because I really didn't feel like it and it wasn't until a few minutes ago that I realized I had a test last period. And it was in the one class that I was close to failing. Just my luck...

I was so worried about rushing to school on time that I didn't even see the cop on the side of the road. Maybe I can beg him to let me off with a warning.

If Mark or Dean figure out I not only skipped class but also got a speeding ticket I'm DEAD...

Wait... DEAN. Who am I kidding Dean is a cop! The cop that just pulled me over might recognize the last name on my license and tell Dean!!

Okay Brandon just breathe it's going to work out. This cop is probably just some old guy that doesn't care about my speeding and will just give me a lecture before going back to eating his doughnuts...

I jumped as I heard a knock on my window. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even realize the cop had walked up to the window.

I turned to look at the window and my heart dropped. It was Dean.

I took a shaky breath and rolled down the window before putting both my hands back on the wheel where they could be seen just like Dean had taught us.

"Afternoon officer" I say to Dean with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

"Cut the bullshit Brandon" Dean says sternly. My heart starts beating faster.

"Sorry sir" I say looking down at my lap.

"What are you doing not at school. And what are you doing going 15 miles over the speed limit!" He says getting angrier.

My hands start sweating and I try not to figet in my seat at his tone. "I- uhhh" I try to say but get nervous.

"You know what never mind. License and registration." Is all he say before reaching out his hand and waiting for me to obey. I quickly do as he says and hand it to him. He just glares at me before walking back to his car.

I pick at my nails nervously until I see him getting out of his car and walking back towards my window. He hands me back my license and car registration as well as a ticket. I gulped.