Laysee Pt 2

~~
DUN DUN DUNNNN!! I have read every single one of your comments and I am so overwhelmed! I'm glad y'all are all loving the story so much and thank you for all the many laughs your comments gave me (like literally... I was giggling so hard reading all of them lol) You all wanted a part two really bad so here you go!!!!
~~

Mark POV:
"Wait Mark can you please just hold on a second I really want to go see-" Dylan starts

"Now is NOT the time to test my patience Dylan! If all three of you are not facing a corner in the kitchen with your heads above your head by the count of five then you are going to be VERY sorry." I state loudly,

Dylan gulped and froze for a second.

"ONE"

Within a millisecond all three of them started running to the kitchen.

I wait a few more seconds before slowly walking to the kitchen doorway. I see all three of them with their nose touching the wall and hands behind their head. Good.

"Don't move a damn muscle until I get back." I say roughly.

This is not going to be a quick punishment, I'm going to make sure they really learn there lesson with this one.

I walk out of the room and quietly head upstairs to my room. I walk into my closet to grab my belt and the switch I keep for harder punishments then walk back downstairs. I take a deep breath before going to stand back at the doorway.

Sure, I'm furious with them right now but that doesn't make what I'm fixing to any easier. Alright it might help a little knowing their punishment is worth it but it's still going to hurt me too...

"All three of you come stand in front of me." I state

All the boys obey.

"Who got the cigarettes?" I question.

"Me sir" Dylan says while looking at his feet, his voice cracking.

Looks like he didn't learn his lesson the first time when he smoked one in the garage and Dean caught him...

"Who got the alcohol?" I ask.

"I did sir" Brandon says looking me in the eye.

I glare at him.

"Whose idea was it to hide the alcohol and cigarettes in your sisters room?"

Silence.

"Peter." I say

His head shoots up, "s-sir?"

"I haven't heard a word out of you in a very long time. Anything to say for yourself?"

"I-" he looks back down at his feet, "I w-was the        o-one who said to h-hide it" he says shakily.

"Why" I ask

"I-I don't know" he says looking up at me with tears forming in his eyes.

"Yes you do. Why did you suggest putting it in Laysee's room" I question him again.

He doesn't answer, just starts crying harder and looks back down.

I ignore it for right now.

"Brandon" I say. He quickly looks back up at me. "Where did you get the alcohol from?"

He doesn't say anything but doesn't look away either.

"Answer me right now."

"From..." he lets out a sigh "I got it from Taylor" he says then looks back down.