Brandon Pt 2

Brandon's POV:

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall."

Great. Not only was I about to get the beating of a lifetime but he's making me do it on the wall where I have nothing to hold on to!

I did as he said though, afraid to make him even madder. This is going to hurt like a bitch.

Right as I'm waiting for my doom I feel him grab the waist band of my jeans. "Dean no, you can't!"

"Excuse me! I can and I will. Now the back around before I give you more."

"Can I at least take them off instead of you?" Please say yes. Dean sighed, "fine, go ahead." I quickly slipped them off, happy to have at least saved some dignity by being able to keep my underwear on.

Once I was done I turned back around. "I'm starting." I heard the belt buckle clank.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Oh god this already hurts!

I lost count after 30, the pain just got to bad. He has to stop soon right??? Wrong. He kept going, making sure to stop after every five for the pain to build up. Asshole.

After another ten or so I felt him reach for my boxers. "D-Dean noooo! P-please d-d-don't!!"

"Kid, don't fight me again for we'll start over. Last time I just made you take your pants off and you didn't learn so maybe this will finally get the message across."

"I-I promise I've learned Dean!!"

"Stop yelling, everyone else is still sleeping. You know you're getting what you deserve."

"But I-"

"I'm going to count to three and if you don't turn around and pull your boxers down you're going to seriously regret it." I let out a quiet sob and looked down. "One..." I don't want to do it. "Two..." he started to leave the room and I didn't want to know what he was going to get so I turned around, pulled down my underwear, and put my hands back on the wall.

I heard Dean Elam back over to me and place his left hand on the middle on my back. "Last ten, brace yourself."

I thought I was going to die, these last ten are so much harder. I wanted to scream and run away but I stood still. Before I even registered what was happening I felt my boxers and pants being lifted up and covering my butt. I winced at the pain when the fabric made contact with my ass but was glad to be covered up again.

I threw myself into Deans chest and cried for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes.

"Shh kid it's okay, you're alright now." He kissed my forehead.

I squeezed him tighter when I felt a sudden burst of pain in my butt again. "I know, I know" was all he said.

He let me soak his shirt until I was only sniffling. "I hated doing that hun, please don't sneak out for a party again, I don't want to give you something worse but I will if I have to." He didn't break his eye contact. I gulped.

"I won't, I'm sorry Dean, I love you." "I love you too B."

After a while I told Dean I was tired and he left the room so I could get some sleep. I didn't have to wonder where Taylor was, I knew exactly where he went after his spanking. Laysee is going to be dealing with that big baby all night. I let out a short laugh.

A/N: alright that is part two — short and sweet — hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment throughout, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Also: a special thank you to tigernat40  and PanteraSilva for voting on my chapters, it means a lot!

~ Love Always, L ~