Dylan

Shoutout to tanker742 for giving me this idea!!

I hope you all enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan POV:

I'm freaking out... Like completely and utterly terrified right now. How could I have been so stupid?! My plan was supposed to be fool proof...

I'm currently sitting on a cold bench behind bars waiting for one of the policemen to give me my one phone call. When I told them my brother was a cop and to take me to Dean's police station they just said I was in their jurisdiction and not Dean's so I would have to call someone to come bail me out at this station.

Dean is going to KILL me!!

"Hey kid!"

My head shoots up and my eyes are met with those of the policeman who had arrested me.

"Time for your phone call. Hurry up you get two minutes." He says roughly before handing me a phone through the bars.

I quickly stand up and walk over to him and grab the phone.

Who do I call??

Dean will just yell but Mark will sound disappointed.

And Mark won't be as mad but Dean will be furious.

But Mark might be in a meeting and won't answer and I know Dean will pick up because he'll recognize another police stations number.

"Kid!!" The policeman says making me come out of my thoughts.

"Right sorry sir" I say quietly before taking a shuttering breath and dialing the number.

"Hello?" my brother says on the other line.

"D-Dean" I say hesitantly.

"Dylan? Why are you calling from a police stations phone? Are you okay, are you hurt, tell me exactly where you are-"

"I'm fine, I'm not hurt!" I interrupt him before he worries any longer.

I hear him let out a sigh of relief. I gulp.

"I'm... well I kinda got arrested." I say quietly, hoping he didn't hear.

"One minute" the officer says.

"Who is that?" I hear Dean ask.

"It's the officer who, um, caught me." I say, feeling my heart rate increase.

"Let me speak to him" Dean says.

"He- he wants to speak to you" I say, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment and fear of what's to come when he tells my brother why he arrested me.

"Tell him he can speak to me when he comes with your bail money. Your time is up kid, finish up the call." The officer says roughly.

"Uh Dean-"

"I heard him. Which station are you at?" He says more angrily than he had the entire phone call.

Thanks a lot officer, go ahead and make my brother angry before he even knows what I did ugh...

"The station off Highway 86, by the Wendy's" I say.

"Alright I'll be there soon" is all he says before hanging up the phone.

I hand the phone back to the officer and quickly sit back down on the bench when I feel my legs start to get shaky at the thought of Dean hearing about why I got caught.