Laysee

Laysee's POV:

Who would have thought I could have been given so many chances today but still end up screwing myself over...

"Get over my lap Laysee" Mark says in a stern voice.

"Pleaseeee Mark I'm sorryyyy" I whined.

"No. I gave you multiple chances today to stop cursing but you kept doing it." He glared at me.

I took a step back, I haven't gotten in trouble in long time so I'm really scared right now. "I didn't mean it though, they just slipped out!"

"They wouldn't 'slip out' unless you use those words regularly, which means you're saying them when we're not around"

He's got a point... but what teenager doesn't cuss at least some?! Why does he have to be so strict!

I looked down at the ground.

He sighed. "Come here, if I have to come get you then it is going through be worse" he warns.

"Please Mark! Please just give me one more chance!" I let my eyes water to look even more innocent to get my point across.

He started at me for a second. Is this a good or bad sign??

"Fine"

"Yes, thank you thank you thank you!"

"Yeah yeah. But ONE more curse word out of your mouth and you will be getting double the amount I was already planning on giving you. Got it?"

I gulped but said "yes sir, thank you Mark!" I walked over and gave him a tight hug. He never lets us off the hook!

He hugs me back then kisses the top of my head.

~ 3 hours later ~

I'm sitting on my bed playing a racing game when Dylan walks in my door and falls onto my bed on his stomach

"Well come on in then" I say jokingly

He rests his chin on his knuckles and lifts his legs up so he looks like an eight year old girl. "So how did you do it?"

"Do what?" I knew exactly what he was talking about though.

"You know what! How in the world did you convince Mark to give you another chance??"

I shrugged my shoulders.

He dramatically flips over onto his back so he's looking at the ceiling. "The princess always gets lucky"

I let out a laugh, "well I definitely didn't have the composure of a princess when I was begging for mercy"

He started laughing. "None of us have anything close to composure when in that position"

"True" I say.

"Wanna go play XBox?" He suggests

"Sure, I got nothing better to do" I say while throwing my blanket off me so it lands on his head

He struggles get put from under it, "loser"

"Weirdo" we both joke.

We were playing Mario Kart and were right beside each other a few feet from the finish line when I accidentally hit the railing and lost. "Damn!"

I hitched my breath and looked around the room terrified Mark heard it.

I let out a breath thinking I managed to get lucky again when I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"Laysee upstairs now" Mark says while on the phone with someone

"What why?"

"You know why. I was in the hall when I heard you cuss. Go to my room and wait, I'll be off my conference call soon."

I started tearing up but put my remote down to get up. Before I got off the couch I felt someone squeeze my hand. I look up to see Dylan giving me a sympathetic and reassuring smile.

I quickly walk upstairs and wait for my doom.

After what felt like hours but was only a few minutes Mark opens the door.

He looks so disappointed...

"I gave you so many chances today Laysee because I know you don't need a spanking as often to learn a lesson like your brothers do but you leave me no choice now."

I didn't say anything, just looked down at my feet. I didn't deserve to beg for another chance, Mark was right. I had multiple opportunities and still screwed up.

He sighed and walked over to sit beside me on the bed. He put his arm on my shoulder and I flinched.

He quickly took it off and spoke quietly, "I know this is going to hurt but I promise it won't be that bad hun. It's been a long time since your last spanking but I did not forget you learn your lesson a lot quicker than your brothers okay?"

I slowly look up at him as tears start forming in my eyes and nod my head.

He gently grabs my arms and pulls me over his lap.

"You are getting 20. I'm starting now"

He wasted no time laying down painful smacks.

Either I just haven't done this in a while or he got 10x stronger...

"Ow" I said, the more he does the harder time I'm having staying still.

After 10 he leans me more towards the floor by lifting his knee higher, making it to where he is hitting my sit spots.

SMACK SMACK

"Ow!!" I throw my hand back to protect my butt. It's no use though because Mark quickly grabs it and bends it gently to where I now only have one hand between me and face planting on the floor.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Mark please! I'm sorry please stop!"

"5 more and we're done, take a deep breath these are going to hurt."

Like the other ones didn't already?!

SMACK SMACK

I am full on crying at this point. I just want it to be over to I can get a hug.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Mark quickly lifts me up and straddles my legs so I have one on either side of his hips and I'm facing him. I wrap my arms around his necks and cry on his shoulder while he gently rubs my back.

"Shh you're okay hun, it's all over now."

I sniffle and lean back so I can look him in the eyes, "I'm sorry for cussing Mark."

He smiles, "I know you are kid, I know"

After a few more minutes of him comforting me I ask him to leave to I could take a nap. I wasn't actually going to sleep, I just started to feel embarrassed of what just happened and didn't want to be around him for a little bit.

About half an hour after Mark had left there was a small knock on my door. "Yeah?"

"Um, hey Laysee it's me" I smiled, of course it's Dylan.

"Come in Dyl"

He slowly opens the door then closes it behind him. As he is walking over to the side of the bed I'm laying on his face softens even more. "You okay?" he asks.

"I will be in a little bit"

"You want to be alone?"

"Definitely not, come on" I say as I pat the empty spot on the bed behind me.

A wide smile appears on his face and he jumps off the floor, over me, and onto the spot I had patted.

He lands so hard that I'm lifted off the bed and almost fall off but he catches me. We both start busting out laughing.

Alright the next chapter is now done!!! Sorry for being gone so long but I hope you enjoyed!

allme12 I wrote this one especially for you since its what you commented you wanted to see, I know it's been a while but I hope you liked it!!!

~ Love Always, L ~