Mark

Shoutout to cleristhebest for giving me this idea!!

This is a flashback to when Mark was a teenager and given night spankings for three weeks by his dad for sneaking out to a party and driving home drunk! Hope y'all enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17yr old Mark POV:

Ugh why is dad making me wait in the school parking lot for Dean to get out of detention! He already made me go pick up Brandon from kindergarten and now the stupid five year old is crying because he's bored... make that two of us!

Just then I get a text message from my friend Andrew: "hey man party Turners house tonight you comin??"

Turners parties are always so much fun I have to go. I quickly text dad and ask if I can go to the party and while I'm waiting for a response I see Dean walking to my truck.

"Finally dude I've been waiting forever" I whine.

"Quit your whining I was the one bored out of my mind in detention not you asshole." Dean grumbles, hopping in the car.

"First off, watch your language, Brandon is in the back seat! And second, you wouldn't have been bored if you wouldn't have gotten detention. How much trouble can a fifteen year old even get in, I swear you are in detention every other day now!" I roll my eyes and start the car, starting the drive home.

"Oh whatever, rules are meant to be broken anyways, sorry I'm just more awesome than you." Dean says sarcastically while turning around to tickle Brandon in his car seat.

Brandon stopped his crying about being bored the second he saw Dean walking towards my truck and now he was laughing hysterically at Deans tickling.

Those two have always had such a strong bond. I smile while looking through the rear view at the now happy kindergartner.

The drive was short and as I go to check my phone after parking the car in the driveway I noticed dad hasn't texted me back yet. I roll my eyes and hop out of my truck then go to get Brandon out of his car seat.

I pick him up and we head inside right behind Dean.

"Hey mom" Dean yells as he passes the kitchen and starts to run up the stairs.

"Dean come here right now" I hear my mom say sternly.

I hear Dean sigh but he does as he's told and walks into the kitchen and follow after him, sitting Brandon and the small kids play table by the kitchen island where the twins are coloring together. I hand Brandon a coloring book and some markers then walk over to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

I see Dean lean against the kitchen counter with his head down fidgeting with his finger while my mom walks over to him, holding a two year old Peter on her hip.

"Look at me young man" she says somewhat sternly.

He looks up at her. Even though Dean is getting taller every day he is still shorter than her by a few inches but I have no doubt he'll start growing quickly.

"Sweety this is the third time this week you have gotten detention and it's Friday, meaning you only went two days not getting in trouble with the school. Now explain to me what it is you did and why you are having trouble following the rules so suddenly." She says not breaking eye contact.

I just hop on the counter and pull out my phone pretending like I wasn't listening in on their conversation.

Dean just shrugged his shoulders and started to look all around the kitchen instead of acknowledging her.