Taylor

I'm officially out for the summer YAYY!! To celebrate, here's the next chapter for y'all!!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor POV:

I'm at the illegal poker game trying to gamble some when I hear the police sirens go off.

Everything turns into complete chaos. People start sprinting in all different directions, trying not to get arrested when the doors burst open and a dozen cops from every direction start yelling at people to get on the ground.

I start freaking out knowing that if I get caught one of three things will happen: 1. I will get sent to juvy, 2. I will get arrested and have to call my dad to pick me up which he'll just beat me up for, or 3. Dean will find out and be furious with me.

I see a group of people going down some stairs and so I start sprinting after them, thinking there might be an exit down there.

I before I reach the stairwell I am tackled to the ground by a cop and turned on to my stomach so they can handcuff my hands behind my back.

The cop roughly lifts me up and I start struggling to get free from his grip.

"Knock it off kid, you are only going to make things worse for yourself" he yells at me.

"Fuck off asshole, just let me go I didn't do anything!" I yell back, continuing to thrash while he held my biceps and kept pulling me outside towards the cop cars.

"Hey wait a minute!" I hear someone yell behind me.

I freeze. I know that voice.

Please don't be him.

I hear footsteps walking towards us and then Dean steps in front of me.

I gulp. Oh god, I'm dead... I'm so so dead...

"Kid what are you doing here?" He asks angrily.

I'm too nervous to answer so I just look down at my feet.

He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. "I asked you a question! What in the hell are you doing hear?!"

I open my mouth to try and come up with an explanation but my mouth goes dry. I just keep opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water trying to say something but I can't.

"Take him to the station but keep him in his own cell. I'll deal with him later" he says to the cop still holding me.

"Yes sir" is all the cop says before pulling me outside towards the cars again.

He somewhat gently puts me in the backseat of the car which surprised me. I guess it's because I know Dean.

The drive to the station was silent for a while.

"Are you one of Deans brothers?" The officer asks me as we pull up to the station.

"Uh no sir. His brother Brandon is my best friend though" I say nervously as he parks the car.

"Oh you're Taylor!" The officer exclaims while opening up his car door and walking to the back seat and pulling me out.

This shocked me, "H-how did you know that?"

The officer shrugged before closing my car door and starting the walk into the station. "Dean talks about all of you all the time. He's always said you're another little brother to him."

This just made me feel even more guilty.

"Oh" is all I say.

The officer puts me in a cell and locks the door before starting to walk away.