Laysee

~ Prompt idea credit goes to the one and only: natasharomanov22 ~

LAYSEE POV:

"ARE YALL BRAIN DEAD?! If Mark or Dean catch y'all it's game over for you bitches!!"

I have the dumbest brothers on this planet...

"Relax Laysee, seriously, it's not that big of a deal!" Brandon says

"Yeah seriously take a chill pill would you" Peter sassed.

"ME?! Y'all want me to relax?? We'll here's an idea then: DON'T HIDE YOUR ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES IN MY ROOM!!"

"Come'on Lace you know they would never check in your room for that stuff, much less in your book drawer, so it's okay!" Dylan said trying to calm me down

"No Dylan it is definitely not okay! You three better go upstairs and get all that junk out of my room right now and get rid of it!!" I yell.

"Jeez, fineee we're going!" Peter says rolling his eyes. I watch as all three of them head upstairs to my room.

Are they crazy?! If Mark or Dean would have found that I would have been in so much trouble!!

Peter POV:

Once we made it to Laysee's room I turned to face my two brothers with a sneaky grin plastered on my face. "Alright boys now we just stand here for a few minutes and then go back downstairs and pretend we got rid of everything."

"I don't know man, Laysee's right, if they were to find it in here she would be so dead." Dylan says worriedly.

"Would you stop being on your twins side for once in your life and relax." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not on anyone's side moron I'm just saying we all know how she is about "snitches get stitches", I don't want her to get in trouble for stuff that's ours!" I tried to explain.

"Chill bro, they won't ever find it. Hell, Laysee didn't even find the stuff until just now and we hid the bottles and cigarette pack in here two weeks ago. If she LIVES in here AND it was in her book drawer where she is always going in and out of, and she only just found it then Mark and Dean will never find it!" Brandon suggested.

Nice one dude.

"Ugh alright fine you have a point" Dylan says. "But what if she decides to check and see if we really did get rid of everything?"

I laughed, "Who Laysee?? The most trusting person on this planet. Don't worry about that, if we tell her we got rid of everything then she'll believe us."

Dylan lets out a sigh then walks out of the room. Brandon and I follow behind him and walk back downstairs.

"Did y'all make sure EVERYTHING was gone?" Laysee asks.

"Yeah yeah yeah thanks for nothing sis, we would have shared with you ya know." I say playing it off.

She huffs, "no thanks."

Brandon walks over to turn on the TV and we all sit around the living room watching Modern Family until Mark comes home from his meeting with some school board people or whatever, I don't really pay attention when he's talking about his work meetings if you can tell... Mark just laughed when he sees what we're watching and joins us until Dean comes home from his shift.

~ 1 week later ~

Laysee POV:

— "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." —