♤♡◇ FIVE ♡♤◇

Sax could remember the first day he saw the woman who was to be his loving wife. They were going to the University of Miami.

College. Both led an individual life that was going nowhere. He was leaving the Convocation Building and he saw her in a plaid skirt and white shirt.

Women laughed at her style of dress but she was unlike anything he’d ever seen.

He was directly behind her, inhaling deeply, trying to get a whiff of her
womanly scent.

What kind of perfume did she wear? It was soft and invitingly gorgeous. It made him smile. Her earrings weren’t elaborate.

And her shoes were simple. She had tripped and he caught her just before her chin slammed on the concrete step.

They had been inseparable ever since. Now Sax frowned. He didn’t want to talk to his wife.

His loving wife. The woman who sat on her pussy like it was a bank account reserved for a rainy day.

He was happily married to the woman of his dreams. Sex came with the package. Sure, it wasn’t everything but gahdamn, it’s been two years and she hasn’t let him fuck or make love.

Why?

He knew why! He was indirectly being punished for Tommy’s betrayal. He knew Tommy fucked his girl when she graduated high school.

Giving her all those drinks.

Each laced with GHB.

He knew it.

But he couldn’t prove it.

Sax glanced at Jadish’s humble, broad-shouldered father. Should I tell him that his best friend fucked his daughter and left her bleeding?

Sax cleared his throat, taking the cell phone and putting it to his ear.

“Hey, Jadish.”

“Why do you sound so down?”

Because you’re my wife. And you’d rather fuck yourself with bedroom door knobs than your own husband.

“I’m good,” he lied.

“I have something special planned for you.”

He closed his eyes.

I heard that before.

🎱🎱🎱

Meanwhile...a very tall, handsome man boarded a plane in Chicago. He carried a leather attaché case and he stayed to himself.

Freshly clad in a business suit with red tie, the ladies swooned over him.

He had on thick shades, making it
impossible to see his eyes and his shoes gleamed just as brightly as his moderate jewelry.

On his finger was a wedding ring. He found his appropriate seat and put his attaché case under it.

He sat down and sighed.

He hated flying. But he had business to handle in Miami, Florida.

He snapped for the stewardess, who stuck out her bubble ass and perky tits and licked her lips as she approached him.

“I’m happily married,” he said and her tits and ass deflated instantly.

She then had an attitude. She didn’t like being rejected.

Fag!

“Can I get a coke?”

“When the plane gets in the air…”

He handed her a five dollar bill, changing her mind. “Coming right up. Try to keep it inconspicuous.”

All hoes loved money. He winked at her. He had no plans on being inconspicuous.

He was a grown man. Fuck the lames.

Indifferently, he pulled out his Blackberry. He called his wife. The phone rang for what seemed an eternity.

Answer the phone. It went to voice mail. He hung up, calling the number again. This time she answered.

“Hey, baby”

She acts like we’re doing ok. “Hi. How are you?”

“I’m feeding our son.”

“Cool. I won’t be long. I just wanted to say that whatever happens, just know that I love you.”

“Whatever. Our son needs me. Bye.”

She hung up.

He then clicked a few buttons and a name popped up. He smiled when each glorious letter shined in his handsome face.

SAXOPHONE.

I can’t wait to see you, Bruh.